ID: 29609 (Vest-CD-MOPC-TN)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Plates and accessories not included
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
*Plates and accessories not included
- Emergency drag handle
- Detachable shoulder pads
- Side release buckles on shoulders and internal waist strap
- Accepts up to 10 x 13 plates
- Accepts up to 6 x 8 side panel plates
- Easy access to ballistic plates with pull down flaps
- Adjustable/detachable cummerbund with pockets for side armor
- One front map pocket with snap, hook & loop closure
- All armor compartments (front, back & two side) have hook and looppanel
- Lightly padded mesh on front and back harness for comfort and airflow
Nylon Cordura Manufacturer:
(Write a review)
"So i reviewed this Pc exactly one year ago and ill post another about it, so i have now had it for about 2 years, and i love it. I've worn many types of plate carriers and this ones my favorite. If you buy the mag inserts and mag pouches like i did having a capability of having 9 spares. I recommend buying the condor tidepool bladder for it. Its a exact fit on it, you just have to take the straps off. Even then with a bladder i would not dare to carry no more than 6 spares. Its cheap for the quality but youll pay tons to buy stuff to keep it well weighted and looking nice, ive spent about 400$ total on it just to make it presentable. Its overlaped stitching which means its 2 layers of cloth stitched together making extremly thick and durable making perfect for heavy molle to it. Ive put it through rain, mud, snow, dirt, grass. Hasnt faded one bit. For a referece for anyone wondering if its a darker multicam. It is not, I have the crye g3 combat pants in multicam and its a bit lighter, not enough for a average player to notice but enough to notice side by side. Comfy over all but not breathable. I usually poor 2 or 3 bottles of water down it per hour to stay cool. I also have a sling tied around the drag handle and through the shoulder covers and my sr10 is about 12 pounds and hasnt stretched the handle one bit, ive been dragged by it also, me being 5'11 and 160 it held up great. My only complaint is as i said im a normal sized 16 year old and it still doesnt fit me extremly tight sadly, thats why i loaded it with weight to keep it snug other wise best pc ive owned.
"I didnt get the Condor MOPC from here, but felt like making a review. Everyone just wants the hottest and greatest looking plate carrier and pay over $150 for something as simple as to hold plates and have the same MOLLE/PALS real state as other PC with a cummerbund. The one shown in the picture is the XL MOPC because you can put four M4 mags on the front flap Vs three mags.
- Made out of 1000D Cordura (sacrifice breathable for durability and density).
- LOTS of MOLLE real state.
- Removable cummerbund (It has built-in straps for Texas summer game days).
- It fits perfectly for big guys (L to 2XL shirt size).
- Large built-in admin pouch behind the front flap (can insert the triple kangaroo pouch).
- CHEAP! to build a bad an awesome loadout!
- None really, just that it is very unappreciated from everyone else :P
"I've owned this plate carrier for about one year now and so far it is holding up nicely but only a few complaints as far as quality control. The first one is the actual stitching of the molle is off in two places on mine i really didnt change out my load out to much when using this. I fixed this by redoing some of the areas my self this also includes some fraying in some places and fixed that with a lighter.
lots of molle space
one size fits almost everyone
durable to falls water and anything you will run into
some stitching will become loose after time
velcro areas do not stay good if you like to change out your patches a lot
Discuss about Condor Modular Operator Plate Carrier (Color: Tan) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!