"I just bought this pistol and can already tell its great. nice weight to it and sturdy. about 330 fps and has a nice kick to it. Good range and is pretty accurate, mags are pretty efficient can use about two when i fill them with gas.
Pros: Nice weight, good kick, gas efficient, good fps, good range, accurate, looks cool, easy to take apart
cons: non except orange tip is kinda ugly but its like that on all guns
defiantly recommend, so just buy it "After using this pistol for a while ....
Here are some pros and cons that I have
1/ shoots hard
2/ Nice feeling
4/ Makes loud noise to scare other people
1/ Mags fall out if you don't run it with the right holsters
Yeh, that's all about 1911 HI-CAP pistol ....
I will give it 5/5 "An amazing airsoft gas blowback gun and definitely one of the smoothest shooting I've ever tried and now own. I am a 1911 fan and airsoft replicas of the gun are no exception for me. I've tried variants from WE, KWC, and then this. I also love the excellent trigger which is also the most responsive from all those I tried. Claims from veteran gamers about this gun, particularly the tank-tough internals are true. This further cements KJW's claim that you can use CO2 as an alternative for this pistol. (i.e. CO2 magazines are sold separately unless offered together for free with your gun by Evike).
- Amazing range made my stock M4 AEG eat the dust. KJWs Hop-Up takes big credibility for this too.
- Satisfactory accuracy, at 60 to 80 feet I love the instant point-and-shoot capability. Some wind and BB drop determines accuracy further down range.
- I get about 3 magazines full with one fill of green gas.
- I highly recommend using green gas than propane for more consistent silicone oil lubrication. It is my honest assumption this contributed to the superbly smooth operation; the slide feel of which I can compare to "as if gliding over a panel of glass".
- Crisp, responsive trigger. No stacking with each pull.
- If you are inclined to gun safety features, the beaver tail grip safety and ambidextrous safety levers do their jobs.
- Unfortunately, like most mass produced items, it is imperfect. The right side safety lever has become wobbly and does not engage as immediately as the way the left side lever does. This is comparable to my other 1911 Hi-Capa gas blowback with the same problem. However, my other pistol has been shot for a mere 2500 rounds before the issue appeared. My KJW suffered while it is still considerably new. Well, as long as the safety levers do not pop out of their current location, this should be fine. Otherwise, it would have been a missing piece in the field.
- Some paint has begun to chip at the rear end of the slide.
- While orange tips are a requirement in the USA, end-users who choose to remove the tip will have to deal with a painted orange tip. It is not removable-with-a-pair-of-pliers, simply because it is not an attachment. Removal of this tip can be a risk with lawful violations and for the end-user. FYI only. Read More Reviews Write a Review
« Back to product description
(Stock) Add One CO2 Magazine (+$10.00) KJW Full Metal Custom 1911 Tactical HI-CAPA Gas / CO2 Blowback (Black)
This is KJW's newest release with the best features you'll ever look for
on an pistol. Its has the power, light trigger pull, accuracy,
reliability (full metal and CO2 ready), hi-capa (30+1 rd capacity),
railed frame, Tanio Koba upgraded grip and fully reinforced internals
and external parts. Besides performance, the look and feel is rated top
notch making this pistol one of the best gas pistol you can buy for
airsoft training and simulation.
*Limited Time KJW Factory Introduction Special Offer, get a $40 value
CO2 Magazine for only $10 more with purchase of the KJW Tactical 1911
HICAPA. Specifications: Weight: 1040g Dimension: 228mm x 150mm Magazine: 30+1 rounds. Green Gas Magazine Included.
(Factory Special: Add an extra CO2 Magazine for $10 more!) Muzzle Velocity: 340~370 fps Power: Green Gas / CO2 / Propane Adapter Package Includes: 1911 Hi-Capa Tactical, Green gas magazine and Manual. Features:
-Full Metal Slide and Lower Railed Frame. Hard Polymer Genuine Tanio Koba Tactical Grip / trigger frame.
-Accessory Ready Railed Lower Frame for Laser and Pistol Combat Illumination / light.
-Tanio Koba Finger Fits Original Tactical Grip Pre-installed. ($60 value)
-100% Fully reinforced internal. This pistol can handle green gas, red gas and CO2.
-100% factory support, we deal directly with KJW and most major manufactures to bring you the best parts support in the industry of Airsoft.
-Competition type trigger with on frame and grip safety.
-Reinforcement parts: Full metal outer barrel, chamber, reinforced recoil spring, spring guide, slide stop, safety hammer, hammer spring, trigger, slide, firing pin, valve assembly and lower frame.
-Forward cocking serrations with enhanced tactical advantage.
-Ambidextrous on frame safety
-Enhanced Shooter Iron Sight. Magazine available
in CO2 or Green Gas / Red Gas / Propane Adapter
Realistic Blowback Action - Use KJW, Tokyo Marui & WE Hi-CAPA Mag.
Realistic / Easy Disassemble for lubrication and custom work
Perfect Finish, perfect look and feel
Railed Frame for optional attachments (Light / Laser / Launcher)
Tokyo Marui / WE-Tech Compatible - Lots of custom / spare parts!
Made In Japan Tanio Koba Tactical Pistol Grip
High Sensitivity Competition Trigger Review:
This is a flawless gas blowback. It is a Airsoft constructed to perfection. Marui system with fully reinforced everything. The gun is so well built it can be powered by high pressured gas such as CO2 or propane. The only con is the Co2 magazine (optional for $10 more) has unstable wear & tear. Therefore, we highly recommend using the green gas magazine.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 11 July, 2008.
Wanna chat about
KJW Full Metal Custom 1911 Tactical HI-CAPA Gas / CO2 Blowback (Black)?
Have questions about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to
email us directly or call us at 1-626-286-0360.