ID: 29210 (Bag-125-OD)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Size: 22" H x 17" W x 11" D
Color: OD Green
- Large load cargo capacity compartment with separate pocket to fit up to two 3L hydration bladders.
- Body contour shoulder straps with D-Ring for equipment attachment, sternum starp and waist belt.
- External side compression straps.
- Heavy-Duty carry and drag handle.
- Two double zipper pulls on the main compartment for easy access.
- Individual form pad back penal for extra comfort and maximum airflow.
- Grommets on all compartments for drainage.
Total of seven compartments:
- Main Compartment with gear straps to secure gears and two extra mesh pockets.
- Second Compartment contains three map/document pockets, two radio pockets, and penholders.
- Two large pockets on the back, bottom pocket (12.5" x 6" x 3") with three elastic closure mash pocket and a zipper mash pocket.
- Two side pockets (9" x 5" x 2.5") one on each side.
- One Compartment for hydration systems.
(Write a review)
"I love this pack, use it as my everyday school backpack and it couldnt perform better. Its made of great material and is stitched together excellently and wont fall apart on you any time soon. I expect mine to last me at least 5 more years of use as a school pack. Also, as u can tell because its meant for three day survival, this thing is HUGE! Not too big outside, but inside is like a friggin bottomless pit. Can easily hold all my stuff. My friend makes jokes about how i could live for a week with only my backpack, and in all honesty, i could! This thin is so great. Tons of room for clothes and even boots (and im a size 16) and so i use this when i go hiking too. Plus i love the padding and waist and chest straps bc they help alleviate the stress on my back
+Tons of room
+Relatively low price
+Holes for use with hydration bladder tubes
+Molle and velcro for customization
+Chest and removable lower back strap to distribute weight
+Versatility; could be used for everyday school or hiking, airsoft, etc
-Might seem a little big for just a school backpack (im 6'7 and it looks about right on me, so it would look big on an aberage sized person)
"A solid bag with plenty of pockets and slots for organization in the bag its self. maps and paper supplies pocket? check!!! and tons of room for other stuff!!!! it is a large bag and is made super well with a good back support (especially for a fella like me with severe back issues!!!) buy it, for what it is, you cant pay a better price!!!
"I got this backpack a few weeks back. I got it for a backpacking trip me and my wife are planning.
The pack is excellent. The internal capacity it has is enough to pack everything I need for a 4 day trip in to the mountains, and it leaves me with enough space to carry some more to take some weigh off my wife's pack. The modular pouches and webbing gives so much more space for expansion that it worries me I will carry too much.
I attached our first aid kit, canteen, map and note pad pouch, flashlight pouch, my camelpak, sleeping bag, sleeping pad and even the tent. It distributed the weight great, and the padding in the back made it a comfortable two mile hike. I would recommend this to anyone with a lot to carry. You can't go wrong with Condor packs.
Discuss about Condor Tactical Expedition Combat 3 day assault Back Pack - OD Green with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!