ID: 29119 (AEG-POSIDON-STD)
Hover or touch above to zoom
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
- Extremely detailed and ergonomic polymer body gives the Type-0 a authentic and realistic look.
- Ergonomic SPR type rubberized motor grip
- M4/M16 base gun allows for easy internal upgrades
- Integrated top rail for mounting optics
- Ambidextrous rear sling mount for use with one point sling
- 5 position retractable stock
- Reinforced Ver. 2 gearbox
- Ergonomic stock
557mm / 640mm, Adjustable (Collapsed / Total)Weight:
190rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG MagazinesMuzzle Velocity:
350~400 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)Thread Direction:
Ver 2, metalMotor:
Long typeFire Modes:
7.4 LiPo buffer tube type recommended ( Wired to stock with small Tamiya connector)Hopup:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
Gun, magazine, manualManufacturer:
JGThings you may need to get started:
Battery and Charger – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results.Spare Magazines – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you.BBs – High quality precision 6mm BBs recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BBs for best results.Silicone Oil – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
FPS Range: 350-400
(Write a review)
"This is an excellent box mag. I bought it to replace the cheap box mag that came with my a&k m249. And, while it is very expensive, it is worth it. The body of the mag is made of a very durable plastic and can definitely take a beating without having any problems. From what I can tell the internals are also made very well. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a long lasting mag for their m249.
-Feeds quickly without any jamming
-It is unusually small and light considering it's capacity.
-The mag is overall very convenient to use with the pressure pad system.
- The only thing that could be considered a con is the flap that attaches the mag to the m249 is just slightly wide (for and a&k m249) and may require a few slaps to fit the mag in firmly but I wouldn't say that it's much of a problem.
This is definitely a great buy!
Discuss about IKAZUCHI Type-0 Mid-Range Battle Rifle Airsoft AEG with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!