"Trust me, this gun is even more impressive up-close than it is online.
So I wanted a long-barreled pistol for 2015 airsoft games, and it came down to three guns: ASG 8-inch Dan Wesson revolver, WE 8-inch artillery Luger, and WE 7-inch Dragon. The first two options seem impractical for field use, since one shoots hotter than a sniper rifle and the other uses a drum magazine. Then, there's the Dragon; I didn't know this thing existed until October. The design reminded me of the custom handguns from Hellsing or Devil May Cry, but what really jumped out at me was the availability of compatible parts.
This particular model has a reputation for shooting in excess of 350fps, which I like. While it won't have any applications in CQB, it's a perfect pistol for medium- to long-range combat. The split slide allows the gun to shoot as fast as you can pull the trigger, so it's a great choice for dual guns. Spare magazines are affordable, and 30-, 38-, and 50-round magazines can be used with this gun.
The split slide may be lighter, but the gun itself still has strong recoil. That adds to the realism and fun of this pistol, so don't let it be a deterrent.
I'm going to order the black version ASAP. Be sure to take advantage of Evike's Holy-cow door buster. This will give you a spare 30-round magazine.
- Full metal (except for the grip)
- High rate of fire
- Loud (a con for some, but I want my presence known.)
- High rate of fire
- 350+ fps
- Standard mags hold 30 rounds. Extended mags hold 38 or 50.
- Tons of spare parts for sale on Evike.com
- Enough rail space to fit any laser sight or flashlight.
- Threaded barrel adapter included - not necessary, but still a nice extra.
- I'm pretty sure the front sight isn't really fiber optic. I'll have to look for a fiber optic cable segment to change that. "This gun is a very good, in a lot of ways its very good fps and distance wise. Pulling this out on the field is quite intimidating. But some problems i had with this gun is it came with a lot of loose screws, the front parts of the barrel were rattling around i had lost multiple screws. I currently hold it together with electrical tape. But other than that its very good. "I recently purchased this pistol to be a compliment and as an eventual replacement for my Tokyo Marui Glock 17. I am a member of Virginia Tech's airsoft team and needed something with a little more kick for the many tournaments we travel too.
This Hi-CAPA model was more than I expected in the FPS department. Ive used it almost daily over the past month and never had an issue with it. If you are looking for a strong pistol that can shoot very far distances then this is the gun for you. One thing you need to remember though is this is a large pistol. It is almost double the size of a Glock 17. If you are looking for close quarter combat or prone style in the woods pistol combat it will be very bulky and cumbersome to try and reach and get it out of your holster without very much movement. This pistol is built for power and speed and has the double mag capacity of 30 rds for it. You do not have to be afraid about ripping your trigger finger on it either. I successfully emptied the 30 round mag in 6.2 seconds without the pistol skipping a beat. This thing is loud and countless people will want to come check it out and be jealous of how far you can hit targets. The hop up will need to be adjusted upon opening as it is slightly off. Read More Reviews Write a Review
« Back to product description
WE 7" Xecelerator Dragon Full Metal Hi-CAPA Airsoft Gas Blowback w/ Ext. barrel - Silver
The WE 7" Dragon is a customized Hi-CAPA originated from Tokyo Marui's Hi-CAPA system built with the best reinforced metal parts from WE. (Marui Hi-CAPA is all plastic, making WE Hi-CAPA the best Hi-CAPA system in the world today.) This unique model by WE is the first and the best 7" handgun in the market, as it doesn't just look cool, it performs awesome. Being a "WE" and a "hi-capa" means the owner of this pistol will have the best support on parts and customization.
- Xecelerator type slide for high speed blowback action. (The actual slide that move is reduced to minimum size.)
- Extended outer and inner barrel for enhanced accuracy, range and power.
- Railed Frame.
- Full Metal.
- Genuine Evike.com Hi-CAPA system: Thousands of availability parts and upgrade accessories.
- Newest Version.
- Takes high pressure gas.
250mm x 135mm
Green gas, red gas, propane adapter
0.20g or 0.25g. Matrix & compatible high grade bb recommended for best performance
30+1 (6mm Airsoft BBs). Spare magazine available here at Evike.com!
52 Round Super Hi-CAP magazine also available!
Gun, Orange Tip, Magazine and Manual.
WE-Tech / Newest Version
- 100% parts support ensuring this pistol to never go out of service on you by your WE USA distributor Evike.com!
- Railed Frame for external attachments.
- New Version aluminum light weight metal slide for best performance.
- Newest blowback unit / bucking for most updated technology and design.
- Tactical Grip Panels pre-installed.
- Textured magazine release and thumb safety with beaver tail.
- Built in Military style low profile rear and front sight.
- Full metal frame and slide with forward cocking serration.
- Light pull Military style trigger.
- Built in mainspring housing lanyard loop.
- Realist Blowback Actions.
- Metal reinforced outer barrel, chamber, recoil spring guide rod, on frame
safety, slide stop, hammer and trigger.
Why buy a WE HI-CAPA? It is heavy weight, super durable and reinforced with upgraded parts! WE-Tech Gas guns are one of the most heavy duty gas guns in the market. It is perfect for those that wants a heavy weight gas gun that is all metal and takes very strong gas without worrying about support. (We carry tons of parts for it in the event anything breaks.)
*GBB 101: It is a good idea to let your magazine return to regular temperature before
using it again for optimized performance. We recommend spare magazine for best performance on all GBB.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 01 January, 2008.