Airsoft Magazine Well Conversion Kit for G36 series AEG to use M4 / M16 series Magazines
Matrix (The largest airsoft custom parts distributor in the USA) brings you the MK36 AR mag / conversion adapter, use M4 style magazines on your MK36! This adapter is compatible with most magazines, easy to install, and gives your MK36 a bold new look! Use your M4 style magazines instead of buying extra MK36 mags! Plus, you can use M4 drum magazine which is widely available in the market. Tested with most brands of mags. Features / Applications:
- Install to enable a G36 series rifle (with two piece hopup) to use M4 / M16 series Magazine.
- Made out of High Quality Materials: Polycarbonate (widely used on bullet proof materials) + Fiber
- Easy installation.
- For G36C, G36K, G36 Rifle and other compatible series A.E.G. by Tokyo Marui, Classic Army, SRC, JG and other compatible G36 series Airsoft AEG.
*Disclaimer: Box magazines that are made to go over or around the magazine well for m4 series might not fit because the MK36 receiver is ticker than m4 series AEG. Manufacture:
Matrix / Socom Gear / Echo1 / Classic Army / Battle Axe
How to install Mag adapter:
1. Remove small allen key from the rear Magwell (should be metric #3 allen key)
2. After removing the screw, knock pin out
3. Push in the mag release button, then pull out the original magwell
4. Take your SOCOM gear X36 conversion adapter, put in front first, as you push in make sure you push in the mag release.
5. Push in the adapter until it locks into place (make require a gently tap)
6. Push pin back through the gun, then screw allen screw back into place
7. All done! Now you can use your AR/M4 type magazine into your MK36 AEG!
"I bought it to use with all the M4 mags I own. High Caps and Mid Caps, they all misfed like others explained on here. It was awful. Half the time I was shooting blanks because the back of the magazine wasn't being supported by the magwell. No matter how I held the magazine it felt oddly unfamiliar.
"I bought this so I could use my m4 mags in my g36. This product misfeeds every other shoot. Would not recommend.
"First off it is nearly impossible to use if you are left handed, that being said it's a complete pain to use it if even if you're right handed. mags don't sit well and feel very loose, yet somehow they never manage to properly come out when trying to reload. save your money and instead get two g36 mags, it'll save you five bucks and is actually usable.
Discuss about Matrix Magwell Conversion Kit for G36 / MK36 Airsoft AEG to use M4 / M16 Mag with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!