ID: 28355 (Tape-RC-9412)
Hover or touch above to zoom
McNETT CAMO FORM(R) Camouflage Wrap - Marpat WoodlandSelf-Cling Camouflage Wrap
- Adhesive-free, self-adhering camo wrap.
- Heavy-duty fabric is washable and reusable.
- Conceals and camouflages.
- Quiet clanking objects. Silences gear and reduce glare.
- Protect firearms and equipment from field scratches.
- Increase grip and provides padding..
- Camo wrap will not leave sticky residue when removed.
- Insulates hands fro hot or cold surfaces.
- Easy to cut.
- 2" X 144" roll covers one standard rifle or shotgun.
- Made in USA.
- Conforms to any shape.
- Ideal for weapons, scopes, binoculars, flashlights, knife handles, sheaths, ammo clips, canteens and more.
- Protects equipment from sand, dirt, dust, and debris.
- Superior medical support and compression bandage.
(Write a review)
"A good product to assist with camouflage. The woodland digital color is a lot darker then I was hoping, but it does match my other woodland digital clothing in a way haha so far the things I've used it for were to hold some things in place and this tape works just fine. Just wrap it and your done.
Will only adhere to itself
Stays on well
Great color for fall and even spring
It doesn't go a long way. One roll was not quite enough to cover my gun, but then again I have a huge DMR.
Definitely recommend it.
"This gun wrap is very good because it is well made and looks great on your gun. I have a l96 sniper and it works AWSOME on it.
Pros- very sturdy
- looks good on your gun
- long lasting
- STICKS TO ITSELF so no tape or rubber bands needed and its a very strong stick
Discuss about McNETT CAMO FORM(R) Camouflage Wrap - Marpat Woodland with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!