ID: 28200 (AEG-M249-MKII-BK)
Hover or touch above to zoom
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
A&K Full Metal M249 MK II SAW Airsoft AEG w/ Electric Drum MagFeatures:Full Metal Receiver, Barrel Assembly, Feed Cover, and BipodNylon Fiber Reinforced Stock, Handguard, and Motor Grip8mm Full Metal GearboxFull Length Stock2400rd Box Magazine includedAdjustable Front and Rear SightsSteel Folding BipodLength:
2400rd Box Magazine. Compatible with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other similar M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines and Classic Army Box Magazines. NOT compatible with G&P M249 Box MagazinesMuzzle Velocity:
380 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)Thread Direction:
Custom Full Metal, Fully UpgradeableMotor:
Short TypeFire Modes:
Full-Auto, SafetyPackage Includes:
Gun, Box Magazine, BipodBattery:
9.6v Small Butterfly Type recommended (Battery not included)Hopup:
A&KThings you may need to get started:
Battery and Charger – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results.Spare Magazines – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you.BBs – High quality precision 6mm BBs recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BBs for best results.Silicone Oil – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
(Write a review)
"I've had this gun for over 5 years now. It probably has 2 years of trigger time, no joke. This thing is an absolute workhorse, it is the exact definition of reliability and dependability. I've never had to upgrade or take it apart for maintenance, shot straight on and kept shooting the same since day one. I had an accident where I couldn't play airsoft and did not operate it for over a year and a half. I ordered new batteries and mags, charged them, stuck them in the gun and the SAW acted like it never took a 16 month break. I've dropped this thing sideways, upside down and pretty much every which way you can imagine. Other than the grip and trigger getting slightly wobbly, it has never failed once. Here are the pros and cons.
- Great FPS
- Great Accuracy
- Durable and reliable (Seriously, could pass as a tank cannon)
- Easy to learn how to operate
Anybody who does not get this gun because of the con, does not know what LMG's/SAW's are for. If you don't like the weight, purchase an assault rifle.
"This LMG is build very solid. It fires smooth and feeds well. Accuracy is also surprisingly good. Easy to use LMG. However, in my first game I lost a pin off the front of the gun(always seems to happen to me with every G36 I get too) that holds the front barrel assembly in place and consequently, the barrel and upper assembly of the gun would fall off of the gun which is a three minute fix. But it happened often and in the middle of firefights getting my entire squad killed. But, work out the kinks and its wonderful. Although if not on sale, Id highly recommend the G&P stoner over this. And for a lighter LMG the KAA Stoner. Both are amazing LMGs. But this one is decent for the starting gunner. Not enough room in the stock for a large type( Why I bought this one instead of the railed one)
"I love this thing, tough for the price I ran into more problems that I expected.
1. Rate of Fire
2. Realistic weight
4. Externals built very well
5. Can take M4 mags if you wanted to
6. Box mag is amazing, I've ran it through about 3 games and 5 mags total, also dropped it a few times and still working, haven't had a single problem
7. Gear box exterior is well built, also you can take the piston spring out before unscrewing the gearbox so it doesn't explode when you unscrew it
8. Gear box is easily taken out with three screws, then easily slides out the back
9. With the awesome automatic mag you could hold down the trigger, but keep it to a maximum of 30 second burst, unless you keep around a lot of spare fuses...
1. The motor broke in the middle of the first game, the connection snapped and it burnt through two fuses, replace the motor right away to save you a game
2. Since some models they put the battery in the fore grip it comes off during games and it's quite annoying, I fixed that with gorilla glue.
3. Plastic flash hider, not really a big problem but it takes away from the intimidation
4. The charging handle has a spring in it so you charge it like an M4 which was weird, though I don't have that much of a problem with it.
5. Though it rarely happens sometimes the box mag will fallout of the connection though it will still shoot, and it still works
Discuss about A&K Full Metal M249 MK II SAW Airsoft AEG w/ Electric Drum Mag with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!