The world first IPSC timer designed for Airsoft. Comes with a Timer (9 Volt) + Stop plate + Cable How to play with it?
1. Create your own targets.
2. Set up "Stop Plate" as the last target.
3. Turn on your timer and start to counting time and shooting.
4. When you shoot your last target, it will stop the timer and show your record. How to setup timer?
1. Open the battery cover
2. Connect 9V battery
3. Insert battery into the case
4. Put the battery cover back How to setup "Stop Plate"?
1. Insert the stop plate popper
2. Lock 2 screws
3. Put the spring onto the popper
4. Correct position
5. Now there is tension on the popper
6. Connect the stop plate onto timer
7. Ready to go! (Everyone in the field should wear goggle at all times!!)
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
Discuss about Mad Bull Stop Timer For Airsoft Speed Shooting with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!