The most noticeable feature of this goggle would have to be the fact that it can quickly interchange between a shooting goggle and a fully sealed sports goggle (with the quick detach bow and head band). 4 sets of lens are included with each C4 goggle set.Goggle System Includes:
C4 Tactical Goggle.
4 sets of lenses.
Elastic goggle strap.
Removable "full seal" goggle foam.
Pouch for glasses and carrying case.Lens material:
High strength PolycarbonateManufacture / OEM:
Guarder / AIMFeatures:
- PC Lens - 100% anti-UV, ballistic, and protects from impact of fragment, sand, rock fragment.
- Convertible: Interchangeable bow / goggle strap.
- Ergonomic fitting with great air ventilation.
- Shatter Proof Lens.
- Soft Pouch - For convenient storage and protection.
- Clip on goggle case included - portable and attached to belt.
- Removable foam Padding - Adds comfort for extended periods of wear.
- 4 sets of interchangeable lens included.
- Neutral Gray: Provides true color definition. Ideal for everyday, all-purpose wear.
- Metallica: 9% Transmission. Nuetral Transmission. Extremely Bright Light..
- Cadmium Yellow: High contrast yellow lens. Ideal for very low light conditions
- Tinted: For bright day light.
(Write a review)
"Dont know why this is even here....i have a set and they dont work. Lenses pop out grooves aint cut, waste of my hard earned money
"Pros: 4 type of lenses
can turn into shooting glasses/goggles
Cons: My lenses dont fit straight
lenses pop out when i try to clean them
difficult to press button 2 change them into goggles
made of a cheep plastic
did not come with any instructions
Over all, I think they would be worth it if you get the lenses to fit correctly. Maby i just got a faulty one, but otherwise they are great. It would be nice if they were made of metal/ better plastic. Think, metal goggles would be nice.
"These glasses are awesome. If your worried you need Clear lenses for night games you don't. You can use the yellow or green and see almost perfectly in very poor lighting conditions.
They are a tad uncomfortable but you get used to it after awhile. When I wear my hat it pushes the straps down on my ears and that's what makes it bad, but you can get used to the discomfort.
Fairly easy to change the lenses out, super easy to change from strap to ear piece.
Hard case, soft, 4 lenses, foam stuff, all in all great purchase.
Discuss about AIM / Guarder C4 Polycarbonate Low Profile Eye Protection Shooting Goggles Set (4 Lenses) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!