WE Full Metal Hi-CAPA Hyper Speed Airsoft Gas Blowback (Threaded Barrel / Railed Frame)
The WE hyper speed originated from Tokyo Marui's Hi-CAPA system built with the best reinforced metal parts from WE. (Marui Hi-CAPA is all plastic, making WE Hi-CAPA the best Hi-CAPA system in the world today for Airsofters outside of Japan.) The hyper speed model is customized with a 14 ported aluminum light weight slide for weight reduction, but mainly, a more aggressive look.
- Railed Frame.
- Threaded Barrel adapter included.
- Full Metal.
- Genuine Evike.com Verified Hi-CAPA system: Thousands of availability parts and upgrade accessories.
- Newest Version.
- Takes high pressure gas.
Dimension: 222mm x 135mm
Gas Type: Green gas, red gas, propane adapter
Ammo Type: 0.20g or 0.25g. Matrix & compatible high grade bb recommended for best performance
Muzzle Velocity: 300~330 FPS
Magazine: 30+1 (6mm Airsoft BBs). Spare magazine available here at Evike.com!
52 Round Super Hi-CAP magazine also available!
Firing Mode: Semi Automatic.
System: Gas Blowback.
Package Includes: Gun, Orange Tip, Magazine and Manual.
Manufacturer: WE-Tech / Newest Version
- 100% parts support ensuring this pistol to never go out of service on you by your WE USA distributor Evike.com!
- Railed Frame for external attachments.
- New Version aluminum light weight metal slide for best performance.
- Newest blowback unit / bucking for most updated technology and design.
- Tactical Grip Panels pre-installed.
- Textured magazine release and thumb safety with beaver tail.
- Built in Military style low profile rear and front sight.
- Full metal frame and slide with forward cocking serration.
- Light pull Military style trigger.
- Realist Blowback Actions.
- Metal reinforced outer barrel, chamber, recoil spring guide rod, on frame
safety, slide stop, hammer and trigger.
Why buy a WE HI-CAPA? It is heavy weight, super durable and reinforced with upgraded parts! WE-Tech Gas guns are one of the most heavy duty gas guns in the market. It is perfect for those that wants a heavy weight gas gun that is all metal and takes very strong gas without worrying about support. (We carry tons of parts for it in the event anything breaks.)
*GBB 101: It is a good idea to let your magazine return to regular temperature before
using it again for optimized performance. We recommend spare magazine for best performance on all GBB.