ID: 27276 (Vest-MTX-MEA-DW)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Magazines and other accessories not included
*Magazines and other accessories not included
- Made from high durability nylon fabric
- Adjustable cummerbund
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- 3X M4 magazine pouch included. Holds up to 5x M4 Mags
- Includes 1x utility accessory pouch
- 3X pistol magazine pouches with velcro covers
- Secured plate compartment with pull down flaps / hook & loop closure
- Integrated emergency drag handle strap
- Integrated bladder compartment mounted to back of vest
- includes 2L bladder
- Drinking hose cover (OD) included
- Small open top radio pouch
- MOLLE webbing all around for additional pouches
One size fits most, adjustableColor:
High quality 600 Denier nylon fabricVest system includes:
Plate carrier, 3X single M4 magazine pouch, Double M4 Magazine pouch, Utility pouch, Radio pouch, Hydration pack (bladder included)Manufacturer:
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"I ordered this vest thinking that it was a great value. Turns out I was right! It's comfortable, has everything you could ever need, MOLLE everywhere, and it comes with plates! This thing is awesome, and I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
"Couldn't ask for a better best, everything is movable, fits well and so far haven't had any problem, and it also feels like a real vest once you add water and magazines, in all 9/10 vest, only problem is finding matching clothing, the pattern is a little off on this vest for some reason, it just doesn't look exactly like the rest.
Discuss about Matrix MEA Tactical Vest with M4 Magazine Pouches and Hydration Bladder - Digital Woodland with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!