ID: 26977 (MAG-CQBKRISS)
Hover or touch above to zoom
*Kriss Vector Rifle in image not included.Various bb brands friendly. Takes high pressure gas. Polymer Spacer Included.
CQB Master Full Metal 49rd Magazine w/ Spacer for KWA Kriss Vector Airsoft GBB SMG
Compatibility: For KWA KRISS Vector Airsoft GBB SMG
BB: 6mm Airsoft bb
FPS: 300~350 tested with KWA Kriss Vector GBB
Gas Type: Green Gas / Propane / 134A Gas / Bestek, King Arms, Firepower, Umarex, Valken Gas.
Manufacturer: CQB Master (USA) Apple Airsoft (Asia)
"Kinda disappointed with this. I only ordered one, as it was all needed at the time. Out of the box, it feeds BBs just fine, and sits in the magazine well securely, but it is DEFINITELY lower quality plastic than original KWA mags. Just by applying force the wrong with my hand I cracked the baseplate. I can only get half of a mag out on what I thought was a complete fill of green gas, so I guess I need to look into o-rings or just replace the whole fill valve. Overall, I'd hoped for a little bit better, and now that the price has risen, I'm even less certain I want to buy more...
"Some good, some bad - 4.5/5
We all know how rare vector mags have become and how expensive they can be, so before you buy these, allow me to give an honest opinion on them.
+ At $36, these are CHEAP
+ They resemble the factory mags very closely
+ They have similar gas efficiency and fps output to the KWA mags
+ Metal and weigh the same as the KWA mags
+ No fit issues and they don't wobble in the magwell.
+ Able to easily fill the mag with the base plate on (same for KWA mags)
- Only comes in black
- Feed nipple required a 'break in' period before it would feed properly (on 3/4 of my mags) a light sanding with very fine sandpaper or a file seems to help negate this (not all mags will need this)
- Noticeably cheaper construction and lacks trademarks, although it does have the RS .45 caliber engraved on the back of the plastic shroud
- Fill valves in all of the mags did not have o-rings installed to prevent fill leaks. Get some o-rings!
- Base plate can crack with hard bumps
- Valves and o-rings needed lubrication. 2 of my 4 mags leaked out of the box until i lubricated the valves (both fill valves)
- These mags are MASSIVE (as are all vector mags in general) although i'm able to squeeze 6 of these things into a double AK mag pouch - Two at the back of each pocket side by side and one at the front, feed lip down.
- REALLY HEAVY. You are going to want proper storage for vector mags - they are about 1lb each and a bunch of them can easily weigh you down. Spread the weight and find proper pouches.
Most of the cons will make sense if you already own a KWA Vector
The cons seem to outweigh the positives, but after some break-in and TLC, these mags are your best bet for the vector. if you own a vector, these are a must-have! these mags are affordable enough to buy multiples, and with Evike being a US based retailer, these arrive weeks ahead of mags from Hong Kong suppliers. With these, you can actually build a vector load out worth using.
"So after much debating I decided to purchase these magazines. They ARE CHEAPER in material and production than the KWA mags. There are plenty of visible seams and the plastic shield is alot flimsier than the KWA one. Also my mags didnt ship with fill valve oring seals. This is my biggest issue. They work and perform well, however cosmetically they do fall short.
Discuss about CQB Master Full Metal 49rd Magazine w/ Spacer for KWA Kriss Vector Airsoft GBB SMG with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!