ID: 26697 (RD-AP-C-MNT)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Matrix 1x30mm Military Type Red & Green Dot Sight w/ Low Profile QD Cantilever Mount
- Red / green dual illumination for day time and night time operations
- Full metal machine precision construction
- Quick release full metal offset cantilever scope mount base
- Adjustable windage & elevation
- Coated non-reflective anti-glare lens
- Multi-level brightness setting and fine 4MOA dot size
- Complete with flip-open lens covers
LR44 / AG13 (2 included) Manufacture:
G&P / Samurai / Matrix Finish / Color:
Full Metal Construction in Matte Black / Gun Metal Finish. Red Dot Scope:
Designed for close and fast shooting situations that requires quick target acquisition. Commonly mounted on guns designed for CQB (Close Quarter Battle). Perfect for Airsoft simulations. It is essentially a laser that centers the target visible only to shooter. Review:
Excellent red dot scope perfect for CQB applications and any Airsoft gaming simulations. Full metal construction with bright Red / Green dot with adjustable brightness. It will instantly make your favorite rifle look ten times sexier.
"Red dot is underrated you'll be satisfied with either one, bought this today and it has a great build, easy to zero and switch brightness/color
- 2 colors of dots: red and green
- 2 brightness of said colors
- Raised mount for those of us who wear face masks
- Seats over most rifle sights
- Adjustment knobs for windage and elevation have tight covers (expect those to wear over time)
- Eh... batteries?
- The "Also Bought" G&P Flash Kill does not thread into the optic.
- Electrical tape doesn't need treads.
LONG (and possibly boring) REVIEW
When I installed this onto my STAR Dragon I loved the looks of the optic and how it sat. I also like the stiffness of the color/brightness knob on the right side. I haven't gotten to a range to dial it in yet, but that's a user thing, since this adjusts for both wind and elevation with tight, and I mean TIGHT covers. You'll need a flat head screwdriver though, so be aware of that (it's not like a flat head is an impossible tool to find). The mount fit securely to my rail, and the whole construction of the dot sight is of rather satisfying quality. I purchased a G&P Flash Killer to help conceal my lense and to protect it. However the flash killer will not thread into the optic; so I used electrical tape to secure it for now. An alternative solution to this is to cut out the end of the front cap and secure the flash killer onto that, and remove the tension spring for added measures.
Recommended accessory isn't compatible without some jury rigging, however basic it may be.
"First off, let me answer your first question: Yes you really should buy this sight!
This sight works GREAT and the batteries that came with it have worked for me for quite a while ( 1 month + of usage) so I really like this sight! I use this sight for a G&G cm16 raider, it it works VERY WELL.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW:
1. The green dots are brighter and easier to see than the red dots in the daytime.
2. There are NO THREADS ON THIS SIGHT. If you want to get the G&P killflash for this sight, just know it WONT SCREW IN (but it's not really a problem if you have electrical tape :P)
3. The mount could use a LITTLE help, but it works perfectly fine anyways.
Discuss about Matrix Military Type 1x30 30mm Red & Green Dot Sight w/ QD Cantilever Mount with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!