ID: 26501 (BRL-HP-03-05)
Hover or touch above to zoom
- Included 2-ring hop-up bucking
- Adjustable outer diameter (o-rings can be used to adjust fitment to outer barrel)
- Reduced barrel vibration for improved accuracy and consistency
- Balanced weight
Stainless Steel and Aircraft AluminumInner Diameter:
Adjustable with Included O-RingsManufacturer:
Standard TM Compatible AEGs (M4 Commando Length)Disclaimer:
Please use discretion when installing custom parts as fit and compatibility may vary. Some modification may be required. Professional installation recommended.
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"Keep in mind with these barrels there is a lip at the front of bucking section. Where the barrel turns from shiny to black there is a raised section. Sort of like the brass washers or rings that go between a barrel and hop up unit. Except this is machined into the barrel so it cannot be removed.
I bought this to use with a type 96 sniper rifle and PDI style hop up. I could not use it because of the raised section, it won't go far enough into the hop up unit. I put it in my 249 SAW and it worked just fine
Other than that the barrel is well made, machined and finished. Not a bad barrel for the price at all. Also comes with a bucking and two O-rings to help stabilize the barrel if you have a skinny outer barrel
It is about a half an inch too long for my 249 saw and a 275mm mock silencer. I will just trim it down to the length I need.
"great barrel, the o rings really eliminate barrel vibration, immediately noticed an improvement in bb flight and the sound of the gun, my new go-to barrel
"got this to upgrade my G&P M14 because the stock barrel was corroding on the inside since i got it. its been shooting like crap since i got it - so i got this barrel for it.
some people give Modify a bad rep, but i must say, this barrel is awesome. considering price point, product quality, and the overall results, you cant beat this inner barrel.
- FPS, range, and accuracy significantly increased
- the seal the ribbed bucking and barrel groves create is ridiculously amazing. and the hop the buck creates is crazy
- with the stock m120 spring/motor, stock full cylinder, and a H-hop nub my M14 went from about 390 fps to about 420 fps.
- and as for the range, lets just say that the BB is flown off into the horizon before i can seen it fall out of the air.
- the added diameter of the "steel" portion of the barrel does make it a little harder to deal with, especial with the barrel spring. but all you gotta do is open up the spring a bit.
- being mostly aluminum, installation is a little delicate.
- being such a long barrel and tightbore, the air cushion is way to small to be effective in full-auto. BBs basically just fall out the barrel.
- the bucking can really hop the hell out of the BB. may want to use BBs heavier than .28g if youre already shooting more than 380 fps.
Discuss about Modify SS+AL Hybrid 6.03mm Precision AEG Inner Barrel (Length: 300mm) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!