ID: 25225 (LS-LH002)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Features:Universally fitting all 20mm weaver / picatinny rails.Compact and powerful real steel grade laser system.Shock proof for high caliber firearms.Fully adjustable windage and elevation.Robust construction build to last.CNC machine precision construction.Battery included.Application:
For real steel practices and airsoft war game simulations.Manufacture:
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
- laser is strong enough for CQB and night and won't blind people even in the eye (dont ask how i know..well ok, i looked directly at it and it turned on by mistake :p)
- mount is sturdy
- 3 button batts (hard to find for recharging)
- laser not strong enough for more than 20 ft during daylight (its also a pro see higher)
- the 4 screws to adjust the laser aren't enough to adjust it very precisely and:
- it cannot tighten the laser enough, on GBB the laser moves a bit after firing every time
Conclusion: on an AEG if you're looking for a cheap laser, its very decent
On a GBB i wouldn't recommend it, specially on strong guns (co2), there's no way the laser stays in place without very strong glue. (the mount stay in place, only the laser inside the tube moves)
"Really great laser for the price. Works well, easily adjusted, full metal, good range. I mounted mine on my KJW Full Metal Custom 1911 Tactical HI-CAPA, and it's a good compliment for my gun. If you're looking for a good laser for a even better price this is the one.
"makes aiming a pistol a snap in close quarters. put it on my glock and I can aim in CQB a lot faster.
Discuss about AIM Pistol Rifle Rail Mount High-Precision Laser System with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!