ID: 25139 (Holster-SF-R-Tan)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Pistol and magazine not included
*Pistol and magazine not included
- Double Thumb break Security System Guarantees Full Control of Your Weapon.
- Deluxe non-slip holster pad, and non-slip, fully adjustable and removable leg strap -For maximum comfort and additional retention during extreme operations, rappelling, swimming and jumping.
- Elastic Non-slip and Fully Adjustable Leg Strap with non-slip rubber lining. Secure tightly to legs.
- Velcro Closure Opening Designed for Large Barrel Pistol; Fits Most Medium to Large Frame Pistols.
- Drop leg design allows for a quick draw from any position.
- Quick release buckle.
- Build-in extra Magazine pouch.
- Can be used as a drop leg panel and / or belt holster.
Fits most standard service pistols including 1911s, Sig 226s and Beretta M9sSize:
Adjustable, one size fits mostColor:
(Write a review)
"This is a solid holster. Everything stays put, and if it wobbles, it's most likely an operator error. So long as you secure it properly on a belt, and the straps adjusted to your thigh, this is a really solid holster.
Secures gun and mag
Looks great with Conder belts
The straps securing the holster to the panel is the king of complexity(Might be a pro, depending on how you view it)
"It's a good holster but M1911 on fit, I tried my M9 a it doesn't fit.
"It does a good job holding my 1911 and spare Mag but that's the extent of the pros. Overall, the platform if pretty rubbish. The holster wobbles around so much I'm afraid I'll lose it while running. Also, the buckle on the leg strap would fasten properly and kept popping out. Don't bother with thia holster unless you plan on ditching the drop leg panel.
Discuss about Matrix Special Force Quick Draw Tactical Thigh Holster w/ Drop Leg Panel (Coyote Tan / Right) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!