ID: 25132 (Helm-2000-T)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MICH 2000 (Modular Integrated Communication Helmet) Style Replica Kevlar Helmet (Tan)
- Interior pad system for outstanding comfort and maximum noise reduction. (7 velcro sponge padding just like the real MICH)
- No brim for better field of view.
- Adjustable T-Type suspender straps and chin/neck pad.
- Night Vision mount ready.
- Helmet Cover ready.
- Shorter on the sides for better hearing and integration with headsets.
- Medium/Large Size one size fits most.
- Made out of high quality polymer with maximum durability and realistic weight.
- 1:1 scale replica perfect for any recreational purpose other than the need for it to be ballistic.
This is the best helmet next to the real thing that can cost over $500. It is not the cheap plastic version you may find elsewhere, but the fiberglass (non-ballistic) version that is as nice as replica helmet gets. The heavy duty construction and flawless finish gave it an almost-like-real feel.
This helmet was originally brought to the USA due to a special request from the movie industry, just to point out how realistic it is. The support by collectors, Airsofters, paintballers and other war gamers allow us to bring the price of this $100 helmet (2006) down to the very affordable price you see today. It is the perfect addition to your tactical equipments.
"Great replica overall. Highly recommend to anyone wanting to start a MICH 2000 build.
- Good shell quality.
- Markings on the inside of the helmet for NVG mount screws.
- Good Tan color.
- Terrible chin strap. I recommend getting an Ops-Core H strap. Just awful.
- Mislabeled. This helmet is actually an emerson.
Overall, 4 out of 5.
"This is a good helpmate for its price. It shows in the pitcher the screws ar tan but mine where black. It fits good I recamend it°!!!!!!
"This is a very nice helmet. Itís sturdy and stays on your head. It also works perfectly with my Matrix Iron Face Gen2 Half Mask and doesnít get in the way of it. I also have a pair of Arena goggles that work great with it as well. The only real problem is the screws that hold the chin strap on get loose and fall off. I glued them with super glue so they wonít go anywhere now, but just know they will fall off if you donít tighten/glue them. It does get a little hot from wearing it, but other than that itís a great helmet. I would buy it again.
Discuss about Matrix Tactical Systems MICH 2000 Style Replica Kevlar Helmet (Tan) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!