ID: 25123 (Helm-2002-B)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
- Interior pad system for outstanding comfort (7 velcro sponge padding just like the real MICH)
- No brim for better field of view.
- Adjustable T-Type suspender straps and chin/neck pad.
- Night Vision mount ready.
- Helmet Cover ready.
- Shorter on the sides for better hearing and integration with headsets.
- Medium/Large Size one size fits most.
- Made out of high quality fiber glass with maximum durability and realistic weight.
- 1:1 scale replica perfect for any recreational purpose
Material: Fiberglass, Nylon Straps
Manufacture: Matrix / Lancer Tactical
(Write a review)
"awesome helmet but how the heck do you put the helmet cover on? my helmet cover i bought from evike ( Mil-Spec Enhanced PASGT Combat Helmet Cover ) and it has these weird clip things. how the heck do i put the cover on?
Webmaster: This is a Mich 2002 helmet. not a PASGT helmet....
"The MICH TC-2002 is a very nice piece of gear. It is not a real balistic helmet but gives you a much more professional look on the field. The high cut ear guard will not protect you ear, but will allow you to use otherwise bulky headsets and still offer some protection.
In airsoft, the bb's will not penetrate your skull, so this peice of equipment is not nessecary, but it never hurts to look just a little bit cooler.
"Like the MICH 2000 replica, this is great for the price. Much more solid then most of the PASGT replicas out there. For some reason though, the MICH 2002's seem to be a bit heavier than the 2000's.
Discuss about MICH 2002 Fiberglass Replica Kevlar Helmet by Lancer Tactical / Matrix - Black with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!