"I was up late one night looking at guns, i found this amazing deal and jumped on it. I didnt do any research on the gun until after i paid. Upon doing research i found out that the O-rings lea, the barrel is "wobbly" basically, WE is cheap. But when i got the gun i loved it! Yes the barrel does move but not much and its supposed to! actually it has to! so suck it up and stop being so picky! the gun has a great realistic look and feel to it. the first time i filled my mag with propane the o-ring did almost fall out so you really gotta keep and eye on them. and if you by this get silicone to, its to hard to find silicone at walmart or a hardware store. it has to be pure silicone, and petroleum desolates with destroy your gun. WD-40, yeah, dont use it. ever. Anyways this gun performed great with propane. it shoots hard and fast but its not to accurate, after shooting it for a while you get pretty good but the bullets dont fly straight they have a curve to them. I still have to mess with the hop up though so maybe that can be fixed. The orange tip is metal which is really nice but is hard to get out. Wrap a little rubber around it and use some pliers. this will keep you from damaging the threads. So pros and cons!
Realistic look and weight
hard to get orange tip off
not accurate (doesnt shoot straight)
lack of instructions on common care for your gun. evike should provide a instruction booklet.
Overall the gun is great, i would suggest it for a new player or someone that cant afford a KWA. This is a good deal but a KWA will out perform and out last any WE. So if you have the money go for the KWA but other than that his is a good deal.
THANKS EVIKE!! YOURE THE BEST AIRSOFT PROVIDER IVE EVER WORKED WITH!!!! "Pros:
3. Nice Blow-Back
4. Good Ammo (Double Stack)
5. HOLY COW DEAL (MUST GET)
1. Terrible in cold weather!!!!!
2. One of my mags leaks.
3. NOT FULL METAL (Handle is 80% plastic)
1. The Slide is wobbly but its not a problem, the barrel is also wobbly but not a problem. You want your slide and barrel to be wobbly.
2. Overall very good GBB it is my first and I like it. Just look into other guns, this may not be the best for you. "Had this gun for a few years now so thought I would review it. Very good looking GBB, looks a lot better then it does in the picture. Very durable as well. The only problem is that it is not very reliable on green gas, but runs great on co2 mags.
Co2 mags are amazing on this GBB
Unreliable on green gas
Bottom half is plastic
Co2 mags make it handle heavy when holstered. Read More Reviews Write a Review
« Back to product description
*Tactical Pistol Light not included WE 4.3 HI-Capa Full Metal Airsoft Gas Blowback (Threaded Barrel / Railed Frame)
This is the newest WE release from the 1911 family. The Hi-Capa 4.3 is truly a pistol that is build to impress. The finish, performance, look and feel is top of the line in the Airsoft industry today. The WE Hi-Capa 4.3 is heavy weight and constructed with great reliability. It is able to take green gas, red gas, propane and other high pressured airsoft gas. With a large magazine this pistol has more gas and ammo than any other 4.3 on the market today! The front and rear sights are done professionally and finished with the quality you would expect on a real steel. Lots of upgrade / spare parts available so it will virtually never go out of service on you.
202mm x 135mm
Green gas, red gas, propane adapter
0.20g or 0.25g. Matrix & compatible high grade bb recommended for best performance
30+1 (6mm Airsoft BBs). Spare magazine available here at Evike.com!
Available in MEU style with bumper pad and chrome / silver color.
Gun, Orange Tip, Magazine and Manual.
WE-Tech / Newest CQB Master Version
- 100% parts support ensuring this pistol to never go out of service on you by your WE USA distributor Evike.com!
- Railed Frame for external attachments.
- Threaded barrel for mock sielncer attachments.
- New Version aluminum light weight metal slide for best performance.
- Newest blowback unit / bucking for most updated technology and design.
- Diamond Pattern Tactical Grip Panels pre-installed.
- Textured magazine release and thumb safety with beaver tail.
- Built in Military style low profile rear and front sight.
- Full Metal frame and slide with forward cocking serration.
- Light pull Military style trigger.
- Built in mainspring housing lanyard loop.
- Metal reinforced outer barrel, chamber, recoil spring guide rod, on frame
safety, slide stop, hammer and trigger.
- Realistic Blowback Action
Why buy a WE HI-CAPA? It is heavy weight, super durable and reinforced with upgraded parts! WE-Tech Gas guns are one of the most heavy duty gas guns in the market. It is perfect for those that wants a heavy weight gas gun that is all metal and takes very strong gas without worrying about support. (We carry tons of parts for it in the event anything breaks.)
This full metal HI-CAPA 4.3 is fully upgraded. Short slide for Maximum speed and efficiency heavy metal slide (without trademark) and frame. Operate by high pressure gas. Reinforced metal parts include outer barrel, chamber, recoil spring rod, slide stop, safety, hammer and trigger. Internal upgrade parts include reinforced recoil spring, hammer spring, firing pin, extreme high flow valve. Orange tip included.
*GBB 101: It is a good idea to let your magazine return to regular temperature before
using it again for optimized performance. We recommend spare magazine for best performance on all GBB.