ID: 42077 (GP-WE-BDFS-B)
Hover or touch above to zoom
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
The Bulldog features a 5" slide, full size magazine, on-frame safety, a reduced-weight high performance slide, ergonomic grip and everything else you'll come to expect from a performance driven Airsoft pistol.
- High strength hard polymer lower receiver / Frame.
- Full metal aluminum slide for optimized performance and durability.
- On-Frame Safety with Integrated Decocker
- Threaded barrel extension for mock silencer attachments.
- Lower Accessory Weaver Rail
- Detachable magazine at the press of a button for realistic operation.
- Ergonomic Pistol Grip with Interchangeable Backstrap
- Quick aim bright dot front and rear sights.
- Front and Rear Slide Serrations
- Includes Magazine 25rd Full Size
- Realistic Hard-Kick Blowback Action
205mm x 140mmMuzzle Velocity:
265~280 FPS (Measured w/ 0.20g BBs and Green Gas)Magazine:
25rds Gas Type:
Green Gas, Red Gas, PropaneFiring Mode:
Semi Automatic, SafetySystem:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
*GBB 101: It is a good idea to let your magazine return to regular temperature before using it again for optimized performance. We recommend spare magazines for best performance on all GBB's.
FPS Range: 265-280
(Write a review)
"I was really debating between this PX4 or a 1911 simply for aesthetics, and I now wish I got the 1911. The gun has performed quite flawlessly, however it has a lot of wobble in the barrel, slide, and hammer. The finish looks good, but can not handle any use what so ever. I take amazing care of all of my guns, and the very first time I racked the slide, and used the decocker, they had shown wear on the barrel, and safety switch. The slide catch occasionally doesn't catch, I'd say every 1 out of 5 times. If you slowly realease the slide, the nozzle will catch on the magazine, hopefully this isn't a longevity issue. Overall it's a good gun, but far from impressive.
"All in all a very good gun
mag is heavy
the paint wears off giving it a weathered look (pro for me)
double action trigger
nice thread on the barrel
under mount rail
un-cocking safety switch
easy to field strip
FPS is somewhat low
PSI on gas can has to be high
after everything this gun is awesome! And if you like the design this is a must have.
"Picked this up for under 100 and just amazed at the quality and true to real steel functionality at this price point. I have the real steel Beretta PX4 Storm 9mm and I can say the engineers did an amazing job duplicating just about every function. When the PX4 is fully loaded with 17 rounds 115 grain 9mm, the WE Bulldog with loaded magazine is only 2 ounces lighter. If not for the lack of licensing, logos and the orange tip, there would be no way to tell the real from the airsoft version.
Replicated real steel functions:
- Rotating barrel with cam lug
- Take down latch - just pull down and push slide forward
- Captive recoil spring
- Safety/decocker function same as real steel F model - also moddable to decocker only G model
- Trigger action - double/single
- Slide lock
- Comes with 3 back strap sizes
- Size and weight - fits my real steel serpa
- Efficient mags - got about 2 1/2 mags with one full charge
- Can adjust hop up without taking slide off - just lock slide back and access through the ejection port
- Back strap change out is easier than the real version
- Works with all my real steel accessories.
- Good polymer and overall solid construction
- Slide and sights are painted instead of anodized which would be more durable.
- Visible molding seam but can be easily taken care of with an exacto.
- Not free
Discuss about Bulldog Full Size Airsoft Gas Blowback GBB Pistol by WE - Black with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!