ID: 33217 (Mask-Strike01-B)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Matrix Iron Face Carbon Steel Mesh "Striker V1" Lower Half Mask - Black (Two-Strap Model)
The Matrix Striker steel mesh mask offers great protection without sacrificing comfort. The version 1 is the lowest profile and the most comfortable version among the Strike Steel mesh mask series. Directly from the OEM, the Strike masks we offer boasts factory direct pricing, newest batch production, high quality construction, superb protection and ultimate comfort. Steel mesh masks are fully breathable with amazing air ventilation preventing fatigue, fogging, and sweat from building up. Other benefits of a wire mesh mask includes clear communication (it does not muffle your voice), which is critical in combat situations.
- Combo with a full sealed eye goggle to achieve full face protection required by fields.
- Superb air ventilation prevents fatigue, fogging, and sweat from building up.
- Superb protection provided by steel wire high gauge wire mesh.
- Provides cheek, nose, mouth, and lower face protection.
- Fully adjustable. Can easily be formed to fit most faces.
- Superb comfort provided by the ergonomic design.
- Does not muffle your voice, allowing you to be heard clearly by your teammates
- Low / Slim profile allows you to get a better cheek weld on your gun to allow easier sight acquisition
- One size fits most via two adjustable straps
(Write a review)
"This mask has not failed me yet! I got this mask a long while ago. Even though I bought this two strap model it only came with one strap on it which was kinda weird, it still works perfect though. It will fit your face pretty well although the strap might rub on your ears some if you don't set it right when you put it on. It's a strong mask yet you can shape it any way you would like.
Adjustable in any way
Doesn't fit with most goggles
Doesn't come as advertised
Uncomfortable at times
"The Iron Face serves its purpose and protects very well. I've had no problems with bb penetration or anything along those lines.
-Sturdy metal used for mesh
-Could use another strap going up around the top of the head
-Slips a bit too often, not very adjustable.
Overall a good purchase; it'll save you a tooth or two. The major issue is the lack of adjustability. If you can, rig some sort of an extra strap to keep the mask secure.
"This is a good protection for the lower part of your face. I got shot and I didn't feel a thing.
Discuss about Matrix Iron Face Carbon Steel Mesh Striker V1 Lower Half Mask - Black (Two-Strap Model) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!