Lipoly Battery Smart Charger + BMS Unit (Standard / Universal Type)
For Lipoly Battery with standard BMS charging plug (XH 4-Pin & 3-Pin Charging Connector.)
No more $100 LIPO balance chargers that prevent you from going with LIPO/LiFeP04 batteries!
This full featured 7.4v & 11.1v LIPO/LiFePO4 Balance charger is an amazing value. VERY popular for smaller capacity (mAh) Airsoft and other custom battery packs. Power Supply already included. Ready to charge your LIPO/LiFePO4 packs right out of the package. Also supports large capacity (mAh) packs, but will require a longer time to be fully charged.
The charger is a smart charger. Plug and play / easy to use. The light will turn green when its fully charged and red when its charging.
Always monitor your battery charging and charge your lipoly battery only on non-flammable surface.
Average charging time depends on how much power is left inside the battery and battery capacity. (1500mah is around 30 minute to a hour).
* Built-in balance. Batteries are automatically balanced during charging, ensuring full charge.
* Automatic constant voltage, constant current and trickle charging.
* Automatically terminate charging process when input voltage is lower that 8V or higher than 17V
* Reverse polarity and short circuit protection
* Over-Charge and Over-Current protection
* Light weight and attractive case
* Applicable for Li-ion, LiPo and LiFePO4 battery packs
* Applicable Battery Types: LiPo,Li-ion, and LiFePO4
* Battery Count: 2~3 cells
* Input Voltage: DC 10~16V, 1.5A
* Charging Current: 1A
* Balancing Current: 50mA
* Balancing Precision: 25mA
* Output Connector: 3 pin and 4 pin JST Connector
o Red: Charging
o Green: Fully Charged and Balanced
* Never attempt to charge 2 battery packs simultaneously
* Never leave the charger unattended when it's connected to the power supply
* Terminate charging when any malfunctions is observed
* Keep away from dust,damp, water, heat, direct sunshine and vibration
* Never place it on case seat, carpet or something similar. Place the product on heat-resistant, non-flammable and non-conductive surface
* Do Not charge the following types of battery:
o Lead acid battery or VRLA
o NiMH or NiCD battery pack
o Non-rechargeable battery (explosion hazard)
o Faulty or damaged battery
o Any other types except for LiPo/Li-ion/LiFePO4 battery packs
o Battery pack which consist of different types of cell, or different brands