Airsoft Universal Smart Charger for 7.2V ~ 12V NiMh and NiCd
Battery PacksSmart Charger for NiMh RC and Airsoft battery packs 7.2V ~ 12V (6~10 cells) Universal for any NiMH /NiCd battery packs 7.2V - 12V (6-10 Cells pack) Fast charger with current switch to select either, 1A and 2A. Delivers full charge within 1 - 2 hours. Charging Current 0.9A for battery packs with capacity from 1100mAh-2200mAh. For 2000 mAh pack, charging time is 1 hour. Charging Current 2A for battery packs with capacity above 2000mAh. For 3000mAh pack, charging time is 1.5 hours. Smart Charger with automatic voltage detection. Use pulse and negative pulse technology to avoid battery overheating during fast charging, optimized for battery pack's cycle life. Red LED will be on during charging. Automatically charging ending with negative delta V. Worldwide usage with 120-240V AC Safety protection fuse for over current, short circuit & reverse polarity protection.
A smart charger and a good battery is a must for your new AEG. Don't rely on the free charger and battery that come with your AEG if you are still doing it.
A must have if you hava a NiMh battery pack. Automatically peaks / charges your battery full at a shorter time.
Throw those wall chargers away and get one of these! Highly recommended to have one if you are serious in advancing yourself in Airsoft.
Features and Benefits
Smart Charger Specification
- 1 standard Tamiya Female connector and Fuse house with the smart
- 1 connector adapter from standard Male Tamiya to Mini Female.
- 1 set of clip adapter with Male Tamiya connector on one end.
- Additional fuses
- FOR 6V-12V NI-MH/NI-CD BATTERY PACK 6-10PCS BATTERY
- Input: AC100 - 240V
- Output: 6-12V 1A or 2A
- Connect battery pack to output connector and plug AC power source.
- Make sure battery polarity is connected correctly (Red wire is
- Charger will detect battery voltage automatically, Red LED will be
on during charging
- When battery is fully charged, current will reduce to trickle
charging at 50mA, Green LED will be on
- Battery will be charged at 0.9A or 1.8A constant current,
- Approximate Charging time is about 1.5hrs for 3000mAh battery,1hr
for 1800mAh battery.
- The charger is designed for faster charging NiCd and NiMH battery
packs from 6 to 12V for RC car/Air and Air soft gun.
- Don't charge battery packs with voltage less than 6V or voltage
greater than 12V and capacity smaller than 1100mAh.
- Battery pack must be made by high drain current cell.
- Please contact your seller for instruction. Mfg is not responsible
for any damage and consequent damage by Misuse.
- The charger is designed for indoor use only. Do not leave the charger
unattended during charging.
- The Charger should be positioned horizontally and work in well
ventilated condition, avoid water and keep away from flammable explosive
- Don't cover the charger when charging, ambient temperature shall not
be more than 40oC
- Do not leave batteries charging on flammable surfaces, wood surface or carpet.
- Cut off the power supply before connect or disconnect the charger
- Don't try to disassemble the charger, High voltage inside, danger!