ID: 34786 (Vest-CTVL2916T)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
- Fully adjustable Tactical Vest that has everything you need to carry and organize your shooting gear for easy access out in the field
- Heavy Duty Front Zipper and 2 adjustable Quick Fastener Buckles makes it easy for you to get into the vest for secure fit
- 3 Adustable Side Straps on each Side of the Tactical Vest to ensure a Secure Custom Fit to your body
- Tactical Vest Length is adjustable via Triple Shoulders Hook and Loop panels to adjust the how low the Vest hangs on the Torso
- Back panel also includes a Heavy Duty Rescue Drag Handle and Loop patch for Name Tapes and Moral Patches
- Includes Heavy Duty Pistol Belt Attaches Securely to Vest with Belt Keepers to keep everything in place
- Pistol Belt includes two Pistol Pouches with Quick Connect Buckle Flaps, Can also be used for Multi-tool, flashlight, folding knives, etc
- Constructed of Tough PVC on Top of Mesh Webbing for Maximum durability, Mesh material will help keep you cool
Large - Fits XL-XXL T-Shirt SizesColor:
About NcSTAR / VISM
Founded in Southern California in 1997, NcSTARís mission is to consistently provide superior quality optics and sporting accessories at affordable prices. We are dedicated to providing superb customer service, setting the highest standard in the industry, with a warranty that is second to none. We provide innovative and cutting edge optics and accessories by following the latest industry trends and listening to our customerís feedback.
Started in 2010 VISM, a division of NcSTAR, was launched out of the desire to create a new brand of products with higher end features and innovation that our customers desire along with the same great warranty and high standard of customer service.
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"i love this vest. my friends thought it was cool too. iv had a couple chances to play in it and its holds up excellently iv taken 2-3 spills it it and it hasn't broken. ripped or stretched. its tough but breathable. and provides great chest protection. you WON'T get a third nipple in this that's for sure. i play at an out door field with a 410fps limit. and its feels like i got hit with a pebble thrown by my friends (keeps in mind my friends are around 20 years old) I'm not promising you it wont hurt you to get shot in this vest. do too verrying fps limits and pain tolerences it just doesnt hurt me. its very strong and briethable and can hold alot of stuff even AK magazines. DONT QUOTE ME ON THAT, I DID ALOT OF RESEARCH BEFOR BUYING THIS VEST AND THAT WAS IN ONE OF THE Q&A POSTS. over all its a great vest with good gear capacity. i recomend this vest. the only con i can think of its that the items on this vest besides the one that shouldnt be removable ore not removable but there is MOLLE on the back so thear you go
"This was my very first vest and it definetly served its purpose. It came with everything i needed (except for a accesory pouch) and it came with a detachable pistol holster. I highly recomend this vest to a player who cant afford a plate carrier or who is just starting out.
- easy to adjust
- detach pistol holster
- good tan color
- not realistic looking
- sewing started to come off two weeks into use
-a little to snug for the m4 mags
The pros definetly outway the cons get this vest !!!!!
"this vest is really good for light weight style airsoft.
Pros, light weight
you can cut off the elastic on the mag pouches so they can carry 2 mags per pouch
a lot of pouches-pockets
Cons,you cant take off mag pouches
pistol holster can come off easily (happened to me in a war)
all around a good starter vest.
Discuss about NcStar VISM Tactical Vest - Large - Tan with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!