ID: 34760 (Vest-CD-MPC-TN)
*Temporary image shown, actual product may vary Condor Plate Carrier MOLLE System Ready Body Armor Vest - Tan Color:
One Size Fits Most. M-XL, Adjustable Features:
- Heavy weight webbing over the entire vest for modular pouch attachment.
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Elastic Waist Band at Interior of vest for comfort and fit.
- 4 Built-In M4 Magazine pockets
- Internal Sleeves for Plate measures 10" x 13" Front and Back for all types of padding.
- Front and back Velcro built in for patches, flags and team logos.
- Fully modular, buckle and Velcro strap for maximum modularity.
"Very nice plate carrier. Made of nice high quality materials. The only thing is that the integrated M4 mag pouches probably can't fit a single mag, they are very tight. But I run a G36 so I'm not worried about that. Its a very secure vest and is recommended greatly.
"I have had this plate carrier for 6 months. As of now I have a tri-mag pouch on it, a accessory puch on it, med pouch, small admin pouch, and flash grenade pouch. what I like the most about this vest color is that it can go with multiple load outs unlike if I dedicated myself to the multicam version.
-Holds everything i need with space to spare
- everything on the vest is accesible to me (could just be my arm length)
- Very comfortable to wear
-With everything im putting on this rig it is becoming pretty heavy ( Personal issue most likely)
- stealth becomes a little bit harder to achieve
Overall i would highly suggest it to those who are looking for a MILSIM look with a infantryman focus
"Oh I just love this vest! You could not ask for more MOLLE, and extremely adjustable. Easy to take part.
Lots of pouch room, MOLLE is everywhere
Easy to adjust
Discuss about Condor Plate Carrier MOLLE System Ready Body Armor Vest - Tan with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!