ID: 37924 (Pouch-MTX005-T)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Magazines not included
*Magazines not includedQD buckles at belt attachment and leg strapIntegrated elastic cord further secures magazinesHigh strength and lightweight nylon hardwareRigid hard shell mag top coversAdjustable top cover accommodates many styles and sizes of magazinesAdjustable elastic leg band and belt attachmentMade from High Durability Nylon Fabric
Looking for that extra real estate to increase your fire-power? These are by far one of the most well built / practical drop leg magazine pouches. The adjustable Matrix exclusive hard lid will allow you to hold all common types of rifle magazines from M4 to G36 to AK and other similar sizes. Each pouch holds up to two M4 or AK magazines.
Material: High Durability Cordura Nylon
Compatibility: Each individual pouch holds up to 2x M4 magazines, 2x AK magazines, 2x MP5 magazines, or 1x G36 magazine
Manufacturer: Matrix Tactical Systems
(Write a review)
"This is a wonderful drop leg mag pouch. I run without any sort of vest and keep everything low on either my belt or legs, this frees up my upper body to move faster while moving weight to the powerhouses of moving fast, legs. I have tree trunks for thighs, so I need to be careful when looking into things like this, but when I received it, it was a perfect fit. Here are some general pros and cons.
1. Tough fabric- a little stiff but that takes time to break in.
2. Highly adjustable- the back strap that holds down the magazines is able to be made longer or shorter, you can greatly adjust the height of the drop leg itself from the belt, as well as adjusting the elastic leg strap (although it generally just slips back to the greatest length.
3. Can hold large mags- it holds two AUG mags a little tight, but this would not be an issue for any M4/M16 or AK magazine users.
4. Secure- no matter where I was running, whether through dense bush cover or open areas, this drop leg never got in the way.
5. Convenient- It places the mags in the perfect spot where you will want them without having to adjust your gun out of the way.
1. Hot- you will probably have a wet spot on your leg by the end of the round.
2. Elastic band- it does not have a secure way to tighten itself, it would constantly slip, and it would be worth changing to the normal nylon straps with rubber laced in if you have smallish legs.
Overall, I love this product and continue to use it, and would easily recommend this to someone who is looking to try drop leg platforms without breaking the bank.
"This is a really good drop leg magazine holder. It's material is very tough and probably could not rip. I run a g36c and its magazines fit the pouches perfectly. This product would be way better for m4 and mp5 users but it still is great. I would definitively recommend this to anyone who wants to hold extra magazines when there is no more room on there vest/chest rig. The only somewhat con is that the strap that goes around your leg does not stay in place the best. Fortunately, if you have thicker thighs this isn't really a con. Overall, this is a great buy for just $20.00.
Discuss about Matrix Triple Magazine Quick Draw Hard Shell Drop Leg Pouch - Tan with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!