ID: 35997 (Vest-MCR4-BK)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Condor Gen.4 Tactical MOLLE OPS Chest Rig - Black
- Heavy weight webbing for modular attachments
- Swivi Lockster - Swivel Push - Button Release Buckle
- Two grommets for drainage
- Padded cross-back shoulder straps with webbing and D-ring
- 7" x 11" map pocket with internal hook & loop panel
- Additional mesh back pocket
- Two open - top mag pouches (one on each side)
Material: Heavy Duty Nylon
Size: One Size Fits Most, Adjustable
"Very Very Good chestrig. Works fine for me I am 6'0" 225 and it fits very well.
-enough molle space
-A bit tricky to adjust to your size but other than that its an awesome Chestrig. Would recommend this to anyone who is a high speed and low profile player. Overall 9/10 just because of the adjustment.
"My only complaint/suggestion is that the MOLLE vest does not wrap around far enough near the belt line for the use of dump, admin, or grenade pouches. I have a dump pouch attached at the farthest side of the MOLLE and it ends up on my hip exactly where a hip holster would normally be. (If you are running a MOLLE holster on your hip, this may be perfect for you.)
- Lightweight, breathable, great for fast movers and in hot environments
- Great build quality
- Detachable swivel strap buckles (4) and a securing strap for the "X"
- Detachable rear belt strap has standard buckles (2) and has velcro straps for securing excess belt length on BOTH sides.
- Integrated mag pouches can be used for extended pistol/smg mags or longer rifle mags.
- Integrated mag pouches can be used as a vertical pistol "shoulder" holster for most handguns and can accommodate light/laser accessories on the pistol lower-rail.
- MOLLE webbing on shoulder straps can be used as guides for water carriers and comm gear.
- Integrated mag pouches are too deep for standard M4 magazines.
- Vest could be wider to provide some MOLLE toward the rear.
- Velcro on integrated mag pouches is very strong. If you plan to use these pouches frequently, apply some velcro strips to "deactivate" the pouch's velcro.
"Hail to Condor for their attention to the needs of the wearer and the CODE:
Comfort: The mesh under the shoulders and across the belly is a lifesaver regarding heat and airflow
Opportunity: The molle space gave me the space to load enough pouches and accessories for the day!
Durability: I've been wearing this rig every game/training scenario for the last year and it is tough as nails
Efficiency: The swivel buckles and cross strap velcro assist are perfect for high speed and flexibility.
and with that hydration pack that came out recently, I can't wait to join them as one boss rig! Thank you Evike and Condor!
Discuss about Condor Gen.4 Tactical MOLLE OPS Chest Rig - Black with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!