ID: 36516 (Holster-SF-L-Tan)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Pistol and magazine not included
*Pistol and magazine not included
- Double Thumb break Security System Guarantees Full Control of Your Weapon.
- Deluxe non-slip holster pad, and non-slip, fully adjustable and removable leg strap -For maximum comfort and additional retention during extreme operations, rappelling, swimming and jumping.
- Elastic Non-slip and Fully Adjustable Leg Strap with non-slip rubber lining. Secure tightly to legs.
- Velcro Closure Opening Designed for Large Barrel Pistol; Fits Most Medium to Large Frame Pistols.
- Drop leg design allows for a quick draw from any position.
- Quick release buckle.
- Build-in extra Magazine pouch.
- Can be used as a drop leg panel and / or belt holster.
Fits most standard service pistols including 1911s, Sig 226s and Beretta M9sSize:
Adjustable, one size fits mostColor:
(Write a review)
"works excellent on my KWA M9 PTP TACTICAL
fits great and doesn't get stock with the iron sight on the front, I really don't worry about the gun falling out even though it wabbles a lil bit
-great material on the holster it self and the
drop leg panel
-fits most of the pistols like m9, 1911 and sg226
-single mag pouch on front(my M9 spare mag fits fine and tight)
-straps for dropleg aren't as good as the holster and panel materials
-hard to get it tight on leg
-wabbles a bit but work fine
"Personally I don't like drop-legs to begin with. Acknowledging this bias and moving forward, if you're going to invest in a drop-le platform, buy something more expensive. This moves around on your leg and easily slips down to your knee, especially when using larger pistol models.
However, it does do a good job retaining pistols. Minus the time needed to unbuckle the retention strap, it provides quick draw, although you might need to gut away some of the seems at the bottom in order to fit larger barrels out the bottom.
"This is a solid holster. Everything stays put, and if it wobbles, it's most likely an operator error. So long as you secure it properly on a belt, and the straps adjusted to your thigh, this is a really solid holster.
Secures gun and mag
Looks great with Conder belts
The straps securing the holster to the panel is the king of complexity(Might be a pro, depending on how you view it)
Discuss about Matrix Special Force Quick Draw Tactical Thigh Holster w/ Drop Leg Panel (Color: Coyote Tan / Left) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!