ID: 32139 (HC-1818)
Military Style Combat Helmet Cover for MICH / ACH / TC-2000 Protective Combat Helmet Series - ACU SPECIFICATIONS :
- Designed for the Modular Integrated Communications Helmet (MICH), Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH) and TC-2000 which were developed by the United States Army Soldier Systems Center as protective combat helmets. This helmet is currently in use with the United States Military (SOF, US Army, USMC, etc)
- Hook and loop attachment points for securing to MICH helmet
- Rear hook and loop secured flap for routing communications cables
- Reinforced eyelets for attaching camouflage / natural vegetation
- IFF reflective markers with nylon webbing covers
- Reinforced slot for attaching NVG mounting bracket.
- Available in a variety of camouflage patterns
- Helmet Sold Separately
"Awesome helmet cover! Matches my Condor ACU flawlessly and looks great on my MICH 2000 helmet. The problem with this helmet cover is that it comes with no instructions on how to put it on. When I tried to put the screws on the helmet through the cover they didn't match up correctly, so I ended up just hot-gluing the helmet cover on the inside of the helmet. You can't see the hot glue but it still holds together great. Overall I am very satisfied with it, just some DIY mods may be necessary.
Discuss about Military Style Combat Helmet Cover for MICH / ACH / TC-2000 Protective Combat Helmet Series - ACU with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!