MICH 2000 (Modular Integrated Communication Helmet) Style Replica Kevlar Helmet (Black)
- Interior pad system for outstanding comfort and maximum noise reduction. (7 velcro sponge padding just like the real MICH)
- No brim for better field of view.
- Adjustable T-Type suspender straps and chin/neck pad.
- Night Vision mount ready.
- Helmet Cover ready.
- Shorter on the sides for better hearing and integration with headsets.
- Medium/Large Size one size fits most.
- Made out of high quality fiber glass with maximum durability and realistic weight.
- 1:1 scale replica perfect for any recreational purpose other than the need for it to be ballistic.
This is the best helmet next to the real thing that can cost over $500. It is not the cheap plastic version you may find elsewhere, but the fiberglass (non-ballistic) version that is as nice as replica helmet gets. The heavy duty construction and flawless finish gave it an almost-like-real feel.
This helmet was originally brought to the USA due to a special request from the movie industry, just to point out how realistic it is. The support by collectors, Airsofters, paintballers and other war gamers allow us to bring the price of this $100 helmet (2006) down to the very affordable price you see today. It is the perfect addition to your tactical equipments.