ID: 36909 (GO-4-0309-0251)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
The Revision Desert Locust fan goggle is an awesome high quality military issued face goggle system featuring comfort and protections. The essential kit comes with spare lens, storage and cleaning essentials.
Materials: Polycarbonate, Rubber
Frame Color: Black
Lens Color: Clear, Solar-Smoked
Dimensions: 200mm x 90mm
Manufacture: Revision USA
Package Includes: Fan Goggle Frame, Clear Lens, Solar-Smoked Lens, Anti-Reflective Sleeve, Micro-Fiber Cleaning Cloth, Storage Case
- ANSI Z87.1 Standard
- Exceeds US Military Eyewear Ballistic Impact Resistance Requirements:
- MIL-DTL-43511D, clause 3.5.10
- MIL-PRF-31013, clause 184.108.40.206
- CE Certified in accordance with EN 166, EN 170, and EN 172
- Tri-speed silent exhausting fan provides constant air-flow for superiorfog protection in extreme temperatures
- Operates using a single AA battery for easy field replacement;Energy efficient system and weather-resistant battery casingprovide exceptional life for mission performance
- High Impact, Interchangeable Lenses
- Lenses provide 100% UV A,B, C protection
- Wide Field of View enhances vision capabilities
- Low-Profile Design compatible with helmets, binoculars, and night-vision systems
- Forced Air Vents maximize air flow
- Filtration Media prevents small particle entry
- Adjustable Strap fits comfortably over helmets or directly on head
- Flawless Optics for enhanced performance
- High Performance Ocumax Coating protects against fogging and scratching
- Prescription Ready with Optional Rx Insert (Rx Insert sold separately)
(Write a review)
"Typically I am very harsh on reviews, but these goggles are really good and work well; there are some things I don't like about it but it functions really well. I bought these 5 years ago and they have held up. The lenses work and don't really fog up if they do just turn on the fan and it clears away the fog. It takes a single AA battery so you donít have to buy a special battery for fan system. I am really hard on my equipment, these have lasted and I am in a dry environment. There are no signs of cracking on the rubber part of the goggles. I would recommend the thermal lens with the thermal lens I didnít havenít have my system fog up. The only thing I would like is to have a smaller profile on the goggles but other than that solid system. So I know people are going to complain about the price point, the way I see it(no pun intended) never go cheap on eye pro you only get one set and also you need to see your opponent to hit them. It makes life easier that way.
Takes AA batteries
Should have the thermal lenses included in package
Would like to see smaller profile system.
"The fan will not work I guarantee you. I took a strip of paper and placed it next to both ends of the fan to see if it was actually moving any air, turns out the fan does nothing but make a annoying mosquito buzz.
Good goggles tho.
"These goggles are great! They come with a nice bag to store the goggles in, along with the second lens. These goggles are great for all airsofters and almost can't be broken. The built in fan is awesome and will keep you really cool, it blows just enough air to keep you cool but not feel like there is a huge fan above your eye in which would dry them out. If you get hit with these goggles than sometimes it will leave a white mark but don't worry it will wash off.
If you have the money and you want goggles that will last a while, buy these!
-Super High impact
None at all!
Discuss about Revision Desert Locust Fan Tactical Goggles - Essential Kit (Black) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!