ID: 35179 (GO-4-0309-0511)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Revision Desert Locust Goggles - Basic (Tan / Solar)
Materials: Polycarbonate, Rubber
Frame Color: Tan
Lens Color: Solar-Smoked
Dimensions: 200mm x 90mm
Package Includes: Goggle Frame, Lens, Anti-Reflective Sleeve
- ANSI Z87.1 Standard
- Exceeds US Military Eyewear Ballistic Impact Resistance Requirements:
- MIL-DTL-43511D, clause 3.5.10
- MIL-PRF-31013, clause 184.108.40.206
- CE Certified in accordance with EN 166, EN 170, and EN 172
- High Impact, Interchangeable Lenses
- Lenses provide 100% UV A,B, C protection
- Wide Field of View enhances vision capabilities
- Low-Profile Design compatible with helmets, binoculars, and night-vision systems
- Forced Air Vents maximize air flow
- Filtration Media prevents small particle entry
- Adjustable Strap fits comfortably over helmets or directly on head
- Flawless Optics for enhanced performance
- High Performance Ocumax Coating protects against fogging and scratching
- Prescription Ready with Optional Rx Insert (Rx Insert sold separately)
(Write a review)
"These goggles are very good and worth $60 in my opinion.
-They have just enough of a tint to block the harsh sunlight, while still allowing crystal clear visibility
-Instead of foam directly on your face, these goggles have a rubber seal surrounding foam which prevents sweat form blocking air flow
-These things haven't fogged on me after 2 separate full days of airsofting
-At first, the rubber seal can be a little annoying as it is relatively hard when it isn't broken in.
-The price may be high for some, but for goggles this good, I do not care.
"These are one of the best things I've ever bought in airsoft.
-EXTERMELY comfortable. It has a rubber seal around your eyes instead of that foam.
-plenty of vents
-they only fogged once, and usually when my goggles fog, they smudge and forever ruin my goggles vision. Not this goggle! It fogged once during a slow match in the woods, and when I cleaned it, it was clear for the next six hours of play.
-really large field of view
-band can fit around your helmet, and I put the dust cover back there because it ----looks nice.
-I finally got a goggle that doesn't dent from BB hits!
-this is really more for helmet loadouts. If you wear a hat or something, this looks really weird and big. If you wear this on a helmet it looks awesome. So this doesn't go with a hat. If you had a hat then I would get one of the lowpro style goggles.
If I had more money, I would upgrade this with thermal lens to maximize the fog repelling ability of this goggle. It dosent fog very much, and when it does it is very easy to clean off, but it's always a problem. I would get thermal lens with this.
"Real professional pair of goggles. Very easy to disassemble and comes with a dust cover that is made of good quality material. Have been using these since I started airsofting and have not failed me once. Band is adjustable to fit around your helmet.
Discuss about Revision Desert Locust Tactical Goggles - Basic (Tan / Solar) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!