Polycarbonate, RubberFrame Color:
200mm x 90mmPackage Includes:
Goggle Frame, Lens, Anti-Reflective SleeveCertifications:
- ANSI Z87.1 Standard
- Exceeds US Military Eyewear Ballistic Impact Resistance Requirements:
- MIL-DTL-43511D, clause 3.5.10
- MIL-PRF-31013, clause 22.214.171.124
- CE Certified in accordance with EN 166, EN 170, and EN 172 Features:
- High Impact, Interchangeable Lenses
- Lenses provide 100% UV A,B, C protection
- Wide Field of View enhances vision capabilities
- Low-Profile Design compatible with helmets, binoculars, and night-vision systems
- Forced Air Vents maximize air flow
- Filtration Media prevents small particle entry
- Adjustable Strap fits comfortably over helmets or directly on head
- Flawless Optics for enhanced performance
- High Performance Ocumax Coating protects against fogging and scratching
- Prescription Ready with Optional Rx Insert (Rx Insert sold separately)
Revision Military adheres to its singular purpose: "We are passionately committed to providing leading-edge protective equipment for mission critical military use worldwide. We are dedicated to the exploration of new possibilities and superior solutions."
Revision is a solutions provider specializing in protective equipment—primarily protective eyewear, armor, and head systems - along with newer innovations in power management and integrated systems. With robust design and development expertise, extensive experience, significant investment in efficient, high-volume manufacturing, and vertical integration, Revision is driven by a fundamental and powerful idea: delivering protective solutions that save lives. This ethos is embraced by employees at every level and across every department within the Company. Revision's mission is built into every Company effort, activity, and product line. It fuels Revision's product development, design, and R&D efforts.
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"Little to no fogging (depending on weather), comfortable, and they work almost flawlessly with my Striker Gen 2 mask.
"Great goggles overall, they have full vision and wear in very easily. There are only a couple issues that are easily fixable. First, the goggles did feel weird against my nose at first, but eventually worn in after about 3 weeks. Second, the goggles do fog in humid areas, but this can be fixed by removing the foam around the edges.
"Updated review, after having owned them for a few months.
Great goggle. One of the best on the market, the others being more expensive. These don't fog if you:
-tear out foam dust covers out from the sides
-prevent hair from dangling over the goggle
-wear them tight to the skin to prevent sweat drips
-wipe them with revision anti-fog wipes (you can buy these on evike)
On the APEL, more than enough protection for airsoft.
Don't fog at all if you do aforementioned steps.
Wide field of view.
NONE. NONE AT ALL.
Discuss about Revision Desert Locust Tactical Goggles - Basic (Black / Clear) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!