The X-Eye is designed to fit Iron Face Mask or for use as standalone tactical goggles.
X-Eye's are one of the most comfortable low profile Airsoft gaming goggles with the highest peripheral vision. Match it up with an Iron Face, or Matrix Mesh Mask to achieve full face protection!Color:
- 260 Degree Wide Angle Enhanced Peripheral Vision.
- Shatter proof lens manufactured tested to withstand 400 FPS impact.
- Anti-Scratch / Washable Shatter Proof Lens.
- Helmet Compatible.
- Combine X-Eye with Iron Face to meet full face protection
- Low Profile Iron Face and X-Eye goggle provides the best aiming angle with full face protection.
- Great comfort and air flow.
- No Foam High Density Rubber air vent result in easy cleaning and convenience. Remember to also check out the Iron Face Mask to go with your new X-Eye goggles!
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"These goggles are nice. They have a very large field of view which I like. They are high quality and won't break on you. The adjustable strap is nice. The only problems I've had is the occasional separation of the rubber and the lens and slight discomfort, but that can easily be fixed with some slight adjustments. The biggest problem is fogging. If you are not sprinting 24/7 they will be white with fog, but for newbies or casual airsofters they are great!
"These are very reliable and strong goggles that can withstand BB hits from a very close range.
however these goggles are VERY large: if you wear a metal mesh face guard and helmet as I do, these goggles will end up overlapping your with your metal mesh.
This is the only minor problem I have faced using these goggles.
Discuss about Hakkotsu High Peripheral X-Eye 260 Degree Wide Angle Goggle Set - (OD Green) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!