A compact every day bag that use both tactical and slick looking. We are sure you can find hundreds of uses for it besides Airsoft and milsim.Manufacture:
- Zippered main compartment for storage of paperwork, magazine...etc.
- Front drop-in zipper pocket on flap, with heavy duty webbing.
- Large Compartment with internal mesh pocket: (6"H x 12"W x 1.25"D)
- Elastic loops for three M4 Mags, or six pistol mags.
- ID slot Compartment with Internal sleeve. (4"H x 5"W x 1"D)
- Top left Utility Compartment. (4"H x 6"W x 1"D)
- Long Bottom Compartment: (2"H x 11"W x 1"D)
> for tactical laight, baton or pen.
- Padded mesh backing for comfort.
- Adjustable shoulder strap with side-release buckle.
- Adjustable/Detachable waist strap.
Overall Size : 11"H x 14"W x 5"D
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
Condor Outdoor founds its beginnings early on as a camping goods manufacturer. The earlier days of the company were more focused on getting people out into nature and experiencing the wonder of the outdoors. As our product line expanded, the demand for function focused gear instead of general storage became more prevalent and as the War on Terror started we could not keep up with the demand for our products.
Our quality and price of the 3-day Assault Pack drew so much attention that it became the heart of our tactical product line. From here we've expanded from camping vests to tactical vests, and expanding the product offering to equip warfighters, law enforcement, and hunters with quality and affordable gear.
Discuss about Condor Tactical MOLLE Messenger Shoulder Bag - OD Green with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!