Evike.com 0.25g MAX Precision 6mm Airsoft BB (5000 Rounds / White) by Matrix
Your favorite Matrix 0.25g bb now comes with a re-seal-able sturdy candy bag for easy transportation. You also get to show the world where the best place to buy Airsoft all at the same time! It is the reason it is selected by the biggest Airsoft retailer in the world as the OEM.
Weight: 0.25 gram / bb
BB Count: 5,000
Manufacture: Matrix Tactical Systems / Taiwan. World's largest and most reputable Airsoft bb manufacture.
Precision: 10/10 Super MAX High Grade.
Diameter: 5.98mm- for zero jamming.
- Precision Manufactured & designed in Japan & Taiwan. Not the Chinese made low quality bb that are inconsistent.
- Warranty: Using Matrix bb ensures that your Airsoft is under warranty!
- Precision tight bore barrel compatible. Suitable for all tight bore barrels carried by Evike.com.
- Professionalism:Matrix manufactures the largest variety / types of Airsoft bb in the world to state that "we know bbs".
- Made with environmental friendly materials.
- Designed for professional training & gaming by professionals.
- Highest Rating in Accuracy / Grouping / Range / Minimal Jamming.
- Technology / Reliability: Made by the #1 BB Manufacture that provides the biggest selection of high grade bbs.
- Affordable. Factory direct pricing to ensure you don't settle for less and risk damaging your gun.
An accurate Airsoft gun starts with precision bb. Precision bbs we carry have diameter as close to your inner barrel as possible with the lowest deviations. To ensure maximum accuracy, range and power without jamming, we are very selective on bbs we carry. Here at Evike.com, we ensure you the highest quality bb at factory direct pricing, because WE KNOW AIRSOFT.
Evike.com works with top bb manufactures direct to ensure you the best bb at the best value.
0.12g: 200~280 fps
0.20g: 240~370 fps
0.23g: 330~430 fps
0.25g: 350~480 fps
0.28g: 390~500 fps
0.30g: 400~600 fps
0.40g: 450~600+ fps
*This chart to the right is for reference only. The best way to determine the weight that works best with your Airsoft gun is to shoot them. (Due to factors such as hopup, wind, inner barrel diameter, brand,...ect.) It is part of the game to shoot your Airsoft!