ID: 31153 (Grip-SB-B)
Matrix SB Type Vertical Bipod Grip for Airsoft Rifles (Black)
A bipod-grip with a complete set of features you seek. Split design bipod integrated into a Military vertical grip for maximum combat advantage. Transform the silverback vertical support grip into a bipod with the press of a button in split of a second.Manufacture:
Nylon / SteelLength:
162mm / 240mm (Deployed)Features:Rigid, durable and slick design. Will withstand heavy-duty usageQuick release design to eject bipod when neededIncrease stability, and fast target accusation during aimingSerrated / Ergonomic grip for maximum user comfort5 Level length adjustment5 Level Length adjustable Aluminum Bipod LegsDouble release button design prevents accidental deploymentRemovable side panel at both side for ambidextrous pressure switch housingFits any Picatinny standard / weaver 20mm Rail with QD Mount
(Write a review)
"It's big and adds some weight to the front of the gun. Had to use a dremmel to make it fit on my picatinny rail. Probably got a bad one.
Overall, it's good.
"I have had this bipod grip for about a year and, yes, it is very large. But its size also means durability. I've dropped this grip on concrete at least twice and not even a scratch. One of the legs on mine broke off but I'm sure that was caused by simple wear and tear.
Very sturdy in bipod position
Literally difficult to break
Way too big
Sort of wobbly in bipod position
Difficult to fold back into grip position
"Not too happy with this...
I just got the tan version of this and it wasn't quite what I expected.
I'm gonna start with the "Cons":
1) Its HUGE! The picture is kind of deceiving. I mounted it up on my SCAR and it protrudes down about as far as my magazine does. It's about 1 3/4 inches at its widest point. Looks like a turkey leg hanging off the bottom of my gun.
2) It wobbles a bit when not deployed. Because it's hinged at the top, even when it's folded up, it wobbles a bit.
3) It's very hard to collapse back down to "grip mode". It deploys into a bipod very quickly, but because the springs in it are so strong, collapsing it back down is a pain. I don't think I would want to deploy it and then try to pack it back in to move to a new location.
There are some "Pros" though:
1) Bombproof construction. I don't think you have to worry about this thing breaking. Very high quality construction, and its size makes it strong.
2) Great bipod. When this thing is deployed, it does make an excellent shooting platform.
3) Sturdy rail mount. This grip wobbles because of its design, not because of its mounting brackets. They are very solid.
Overall, I'm gonna look for something else to serve this purpose. And, I will definitely try to find it in a store so I can evaluate it right away.
Discuss about Matrix SB Type Vertical Bipod Grip for Airsoft Rifles (Black) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!