ID: 32322 (Mbody-MB-DSTAR)
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
Madbull Airsoft Fully Licensed Double Star Metal Body For M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Madbull Receiver Features:
T6 Aluminum material
Deep "CNC" trademark engraving (Not cheap laser engraving)
One world famous MadBull Ultimate Hopup ($40 USD value) with optional LED tracer function
Matte silver steel color pins (decorative)
Compatible with most TM, JG, CA, and Echo1 AR/ M4. (Small modification may needed)
Compatible with all MadBull accessories, including Handguard rails, Outter barrels, Hopup systems, Inner barrels, and receivers.
"I bought this receiver last monday, and I have to tell you that this body is a piece of work (literately). Severe modding or DIY will be required.
- Madbull ultimate hop up included.
- Sturdy body, 6061 aluminium.
- Trademark laser engravings.
- Some upper receiver wobble when put together (put electrical tape to fill on gearbox to stop it).
- Need to file selector switch plate and selector switch hole.
- Need to file mag release to properly work.
- Can't feed wires through the buffer tube (gearbox adjustment screw)
- Need super glue to put fake body pin decors (wish they could of done it).
- DOES NOT work well with real steel AR-15 barrel nuts (had to use a LOT of teflon tape to tighten the barrel gap).
- Have to use Madbull parts for dust cover, charging handle, trigger guards, etc.
Maybe I got a "lemon", but wont be buying from Madbull again, stick with G&P or other products.
Discuss about Madbull Airsoft Fully Licensed Double Star Metal Body For M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!