ID: 38872 (Grip-MFT-REG-BK)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Mission First Tactical REACT Regular Ergonomic Vertical Grip (Black)
The REACT grip series is the next generation of forward grip technology, aiding in faster target acquisition, accuracy and fatigue. Designs have been influenced and inspired by assaulters and operators whose mission needs to have been the catalyst for MFT's ground breaking and innovative designs. Features MFT's Tac-Skin grip texture with internal storage and intended for use with 20mm Picatinny accessory rails.
- Made from a unique DuPoint Military Grade Polymer
- Contoured finger swells allow a firm grip even with gloved hands
- Secure, water-tight battery & small part storage
- Flat non-slip bottom surface aids in supported firing position
- Made in the USA
4.6" x 2.2" x 1.4"Color:
Specialty DuPont Military Grade PolymerManufacturer:
Mission First Tactical
(Write a review)
"Nice long, black, solid grip. What else can you ask for? inside is hollow and the ergonomic aspect fits the mold of your hand perfectly! Nice strong plastic. I have it on a G&G Firehawk for reference :3
"I recently purchased this on a whim from my local store to essentially sample MFT's quality. If you're looking for a full sized, ergonomic, textured grip, I'd highly recommend this one.
- Solid construction
- Very comfortable
- Very nice texture and grooves feel perfectly sized for gloved and non-gloved hands
- Useful storage compartment; I store a spare AA battery for my sight in it, but it can hold two CR123A batteries instead
-None; it's simple and reliable
Discuss about Mission First Tactical REACT Regular Ergonomic Vertical Grip (Color: Black) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!