- Ergonomic grip mechanics provide the shooters with improved control, faster pointing, and lower fatigue
- Injection molded polymer design
- Interchangeable finger shelf (flat / nub)
- Attaches to any MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rails
- All mounting hardware included
Unlike conventional vertical fore-grips, the Magpul AFG2 (Angled Fore-Grip) takes into account natural body mechanics and provides a comfortable and stable user interface that reduces fatigue and allows for more precise weapon control. By positioning the shooter's hand high on the centerline of the bore, the AFG2 helps mitigate recoil and control the weapon, facilitating faster, more accurate follow-up shots.
The AFG2 is a slim line design that is shorter in overall length and width compared to the AFG. Smaller size allows for compatibility with a wider variety of rail systems, rail covers, and accessory mounts.
Low-profile forward grip/hand stop takes advantage of natural body mechanics to give the shooter more precise control, faster pointing, and less operator fatigue. The Magpul AFG™ (Angled Fore-Grip) positions the support hand close to the centerline of the bore for maximum recoil control to aid in fast, accurate follow-up shots. Provides a consistent reference point for finding the correct hand position quickly when mounting the weapon under stress.
The natural, ergonomic hand position with the palm facing up results in better blood flow than the clenched fist stance often used with vertical grips that leads to fatigue and loss of sensation during long periods in the ready position. Improves on the thumb break hold often used with standard vertical grips by allowing the thumb to rest comfortably alongside the top rail, pointing forward, with the rest of the hand in full contact with the forend. Heavy-duty reinforced molded polymer construction stands up to the hard knocks of tactical operations, and deep, molded-in grooves help you maintain a firm grip even with wet hands.
Slides over any Picatinny-style rail and locks securely in place with a hardened steel crossbolt. The AFG may be installed on tactical shotguns and other rifles with railed forends; wont interfere with insertion and removal of magazines on AK-47sWeight:
4.70" L x 1.94" H x 1.37" WMaterials:
Injection Molded PolymerManufacturer:
Color: Foliage Green
(Write a review)
"Let's make it simple
- fantastic build quality, you will break before this will
- slides on almost any rail flawlessly, (after loosening ALL screws first, not just the main one)
- fits larger hands after switching the center plate, I find it quite comfortable
- depending on arm length (I play trombone, so mine might be slightly longer than the average joe) it must be a good distance away from you on the rail in order to keep your wrist from contorting strangely, causing fatigue after a while, however, disregard this if you have not injured your wrist recently, as I have and this may be because of this
"This. This is something you need. It's worth the bucks more than you know.
First off, this product is amazing, build quality is great and its gonna be about the most sturdy part on your gun. Zero wobble and a great feel. It is fairly lightweight, which is nice in a foregrip.
I have large hands, and switched out the "finger-divider"-part with the flat part, and my hand fit very nicely in the grip. I get better stability on my rifle when prone and kneeling with this grip, standing up I feel as if its fairly similar with my stability using a straight front grip.
Short version: I recommend this a lot, if you can spare the bucks, go for it!
"NIce grip. Looks and feels great on my sons Krytac SPR
Discuss about Magpul USA AFG2 AFG II Angled Fore-Grip 2 Rail-Mounted Forward Grip (Color: Foliage Green) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!