ID: 31153 (Grip-SB-B)
Hover or touch above to zoom
*Rifle not included
Matrix SB Type Vertical Bipod Grip for Airsoft Rifles (Color: Black)
- Rigid, durable and slick design. Will withstand heavy-duty usage
- Quick release design to eject bipod when needed
- Increase stability, and fast target accusation during aiming
- Serrated / Ergonomic grip for maximum user comfort
- 5 Level length adjustment
- 5 Level Length adjustable Aluminum Bipod Legs
- Double release button design prevents accidental deployment
- Removable side panel at both side for ambidextrous pressure switch housing
- Fits any Picatinny standard / weaver 20mm Rail with QD Mount
Polymer, metal alloyLength:
162mm / 240mm (Deployed)Manufacturer:
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"It's big and adds some weight to the front of the gun. Had to use a dremmel to make it fit on my picatinny rail. Probably got a bad one.
Overall, it's good.
"I have had this bipod grip for about a year and, yes, it is very large. But its size also means durability. I've dropped this grip on concrete at least twice and not even a scratch. One of the legs on mine broke off but I'm sure that was caused by simple wear and tear.
Very sturdy in bipod position
Literally difficult to break
Way too big
Sort of wobbly in bipod position
Difficult to fold back into grip position
"this grip is awesome. its larger than most would expect bet very comfortable. the bipod conversion is fast and easy......GET THIS GRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Discuss about Matrix SB Type Vertical Bipod Grip for Airsoft Rifles (Color: Black) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!