ID: 31152 (Grip-SB-DE)
Hover or touch above to zoom
*Rifle not included
- Rigid, durable and slick design. Will withstand heavy-duty usage
- Quick release design to eject bipod when needed
- Increase stability, and fast target accusation during aiming
- Serrated / Ergonomic grip for maximum user comfort
- 5 Level length adjustment
- 5 Level Length adjustable Aluminum Bipod Legs
- Double release button design prevents accidental deployment
- Removable side panel at both side for ambidextrous pressure switch housing
- Fits any Picatinny standard / weaver 20mm Rail with QD Mount
Polymer, metal alloyLength:
162mm / 240mm (Deployed)Manufacturer:
(Write a review)
"this grip is awesome. its larger than most would expect bet very comfortable. the bipod conversion is fast and easy......GET THIS GRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Not too happy with this...
I just got the tan version of this and it wasn't quite what I expected.
I'm gonna start with the "Cons":
1) Its HUGE! The picture is kind of deceiving. I mounted it up on my SCAR and it protrudes down about as far as my magazine does. It's about 1 3/4 inches at its widest point. Looks like a turkey leg hanging off the bottom of my gun.
2) It wobbles a bit when not deployed. Because it's hinged at the top, even when it's folded up, it wobbles a bit.
3) It's very hard to collapse back down to "grip mode". It deploys into a bipod very quickly, but because the springs in it are so strong, collapsing it back down is a pain. I don't think I would want to deploy it and then try to pack it back in to move to a new location.
There are some "Pros" though:
1) Bombproof construction. I don't think you have to worry about this thing breaking. Very high quality construction, and its size makes it strong.
2) Great bipod. When this thing is deployed, it does make an excellent shooting platform.
3) Sturdy rail mount. This grip wobbles because of its design, not because of its mounting brackets. They are very solid.
Overall, I'm gonna look for something else to serve this purpose. And, I will definitely try to find it in a store so I can evaluate it right away.
Discuss about Matrix SB Type Vertical Bipod Grip for Airsoft Rifles (Color: Dark Earth) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!