ID: 42646 (BRL-EVOII-19)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Maple Leaf AST EVO-II Hopup & 6.01mm Inner Barrel Set for KWA / KSC Airsoft GBB Pistols (Length: 90mm ATP)
Inner Barrel Length:
- Heavy duty stainless steel construction
- Complete barrel w/ hopup assembly
- Heavy barrel minimizes barrel vibration, improving accuracy and consistency
- 6.01mm inner bore diameter improves air seal / pressure for increased power
Stainless Steel Inner Barrel, Complete Hopup Assembly, Hopup BuckingCompatibility:
For KWA KSC ATP 19 & 23 series Airsoft GBB PistolsMaterial:
Aluminum, Stainless SteelManufacturer:
(Write a review)
"Excellent Barrel. Comes Pre-Assembled and definitely improves accuracy without a doubt. The noticeable accuracy at that. It's almost unbeatable for a pistol. So much my friend bought one for his too after using mine. Dont hesitate on this purchase.
"A little bit pricey but a great upgrade to get if you can afford it.
"This is the tightbore barrel you should go for KWA USP (in my case, it also fits the KWA HK45). I know it is expensive, but it is worth every penny! Trust me, it will put a smile on your face, coz with this barrel you could shoot 25ft down range and hit bullseye multiple time (I use KWA perfect BB's).
- EXTREMELY accurate! (sniper handgun!)
- No modifications needed, just take your old one out and replace it with this one
- your original hop up adjuster tool does not fit this barrel, but this doesn't affect performance, you just need to use your hand to adjust the hop up.
Conclusion: YES! I would recommend this to KWA USP / KWA HK45 User.
Discuss about Maple Leaf AST EVO-II Hopup & 6.01mm Inner Barrel Set for KWA / KSC Airsoft GBB Pistols (Length: 90mm ATP) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!