ID: 40060 (HU-PW-SM)
Hover or touch above to zoom
This item is currently Out of Stock Usually restocked within 1-3 weeks.
Add to your wishlist to stay posted!
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Compatibility: For Matrix, Tokyo Marui and other compatible G36 Series Airsoft AEG Rifles
Material: CNC Aluminum
(Write a review)
"i use a H&K g36c W/ mosfet, and this fits. it was inconsistent after it was installed, but after a 400rd hicap, it seems to be broken in, and its performance has improved.
"Hey all. I've recently purchased this for my JG(Jing Gong) G36(plain) "Long-Barrel"; Not to be confused with a G36C, G36KV, or G36CV.
1. This thing fits very well into the chamber, and secures tightly to the gearbox/airnozzle.
2. It's pretty and cut like a diamond! That is some serious quality.
1. Unfortunately, the space between where the feeding lip(where the bbs feed into the hopup chamber) and the tip of the air nozzle sits, is too small for the bbs to actually feed into place. I think literally by 1mm or less.
2. The gun dry fires, because there are no bbs sitting in front of the air nozzle(or for that matter, being pushed into the inner barrel by the air nozzle). The air compression feels to be 100% though, judging by the amount of air coming out.
3. The stock plastic hopup adjustment ring/dial, fits around the hopup unit but is too tight to allow it to turn without serious and potentially hazardous force involved. Thankfully, I had an extra Ring/Dial that was made out of some cheap metal that actually came from an R36 model hopup. That one surprisingly fit very well, but was a little loose when it came to adjusting.
1. It won't work without other proper parts to go with it. I may have had my hopes too high. Make sure you get an Air Nozzle that's short enough, but not too short, and an adjustment ring/dial that fits snug around the hopup and can turn with ease.
I give this a 4 out of 5, taking off one star only because you need to purchase a shorter air nozzle and adjustment ring/dial with this in order for it to function properly. Without a doubt I am sure this pristine cut HopUp will work like a dream with the air nozzle and ring/dial.
"This chamber does NOT fit my ARES/Umarex G36CV. The "ring" for adjusting the hop-up simply will not fit onto this chamber. It goes on up to a certain point, but not far enough to actually cover the hop-up.
The chamber itself seems to be of excellent quality, so I give it a 5. Hopefully this will save someone from buying it and not having it fit like I did.
Discuss about ProWin Hopup Chamber for G36 Series Airsoft AEG Rifles with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
This item is currently Out of Stock. Most out of stock items are restocked within 1-3 weeks. Some items may take longer. Please add this item to your wishlist to keep posted on its availability.