ID: 30019 (Tool-MTX-Bushing)
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
A must have tools for Airsoft mechanics to easily install metal bushings into Airsoft mech / gear box shells. Making bushing installation easy and precise. Hammering the bushing into the gearbox without tools may cause damages. A must have!Application:
For 6mm, 7mm, 8mm and 9mm gearbox.Manufacture:
Established in 1995, G&P is among the oldest Military-simulation and training Airsoft manufacturers in the world. Started as a top combat light provider for law enforcement and military agencies around the world, G&P branched into Airsoft manufacturing with the same belief to never sacrifice quality for lower price. Their motto is visible on every G&P product. Every G&P AEG rifle is hand assembled and individually fine-tuned by top technicians in the industry to match G&P's unparalleled quality and reputation. G&P utilizes CNC precision machining and real-steel finish/coating processes on many of their products.
(Write a review)
- Appearance does not match what is pictured here, which is good because the received product is machined in a lot nicer fashion.
- Small size (it's really short) makes it a little difficult to strike with a hammer.
- Smooth sides means it'll slip easily in your fingers
- I would NOT recommend this tool for installing any bearings, no matter what size they may be.
- Small shoulder is really only optimized for 6mm - 7mm bushings. Is a bit undersized for larger bushings.
Overall an average tool. Honestly I find myself reaching for my nylon 8mm diameter flat nosed punches more than this tool for installing bushings.
Discuss about G&P Airsoft AEG Gearbox Steel Bushing Installing Tool with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!