| Submited By: Jordan K. on 11/22/2012 |
I just got these in the mail a few days ago and already had the privilege of using them in a large team skirmish. First off, let me say that my primary assault weapon is a G&G FN2000, so I was scared ordering these because the FN2000 is so picky on magazines. It takes some work but once the mag is in, there is no wobble what-so-ever, which is perfect for me because I lead the flanking/stealth operations on my team. Anyways, to the pros and cons.
- Durable and solid (dropped on concrete, rocks and metal and no damage.)
- No wobble on my gun
- Authentic look and feel
- Able to attach ranger plates
- Magpul (enough said.)
- Easy to grip, won't slip out of your hand or mag pouches
- Feed flawlessly
- It was tough for me to put in my magwell at first, but only for the first time inserting them.
- tough to fit in mag pouches and hard to take out (can be a pro because there is no room for wobble)
-Last 6 don't feed into the gun
That's it! Great mags, feed flawlessly, beautifully made, cheap and just downright awesome! Buy these, you won't be disappointed.