ID: 29560 (GP-UHC-134)
Hover or touch above to zoom
- ABS polymer construction w/ imitation wood grips
- Heavy weight design
- Realistic shell loading
- Double action / single action trigger
- Six shot capacity
290~315 FPS (0.20gbb)Power:
Airsoft Green Gas, Propane Adapter.Action:
6 shot cylinder; 8 shells included.Color:
UHC / Taiwan
FPS Range: 290-315
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"I'm sorry to talk down all you Marushin revolver lovers, but these have those beat. These, although being made of polymer, have held up longer than both of my Marushin revolvers. My Marushin Unlimited revolvers' cylinders became tight and also the gas tanks cracked. I highly recommend these!
Light weight trigger pull
Great for competitive shooting if you are experienced with revolvers
None at all
"Despite the low fps, this gun is pure awesomeness. I wouldn't recommend it for field use (might work for cqb) but it is a must-have if you are a film maker looking for good realistic gun props (which is why I bought it in the first place). It functions almost exactly like a real revolver (I would know, I own a real steel as well). It's also very convenient as a film prop since it doesn't need to be gas blowback and you don't need to add any shell ejection effects, just the muzzle flash and that's it! :D
For prop use, I would recommend getting some real cartridges about the same size to put in it (6 live ones and 6 empty ones) because the plastic shells with the holes in front are what tells the audience that it's fake.
Anyballs, I know you want a clean, simple review, so here's the pros and cons.
- Comfy grip
- Shells slide out easily (for dat badass reloading scene in your movie)
- Orange tip is easy to remove (twist it off with pliers or a wrench, just be extremely careful not to scratch the barrel. Also, try not to totally destroy the orange tip, you might wanna keep it, just in case you need to put it back on)
- Easy to cock (even with one hand)
- Foliage sounds = EAR CANDY *-*
- Quiet shot
- Very well built (it's not just made of cheap flimsy plastic, it's as if they mixed aluminum with polymer)
- Nice weight (not too heavy and not too light, just perfect)
- Good way to spend cheap bbs, even the crappy ones in the box work just fine!
- It doesn't have any stupid "made in china" indentation, the only logos are "ASGK" and "UHC" but they are barely noticable and actually look like they belong there.
- Very low fps
- Slightly difficult to open/close the cylinder. You can't just hold down the button and fling it open, you need to bump it open (but there still is a badass way to do it, you can figure it out)
- Safety doesn't really feel all that 'safe', sure it keeps the gun from firing, but it feels like accidentally pulling the trigger while the safety is on will break the gun. I'm not sure, but I don't want to test it lol.
"I really like this revolver, it shoots 300-320 fps on a warm day with green gas (you'll get 310-330 with propane) With the long barrel it is extremely accurate. It is only plastic but if you are careful it will not break on you. The only thing is how quickly the o-ring fell out the first time however that happens they aren't expensive. It is very easy to use and with extra shells only 6 shots doesn't really matter for the accuracy. For only $50 it is a great deal.
Discuss about UHC Gas Powered 686 Airsoft Revolver (Length: 4 / Black / Imitation Wood Grip) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!