ID: 43532 (PKG-GG-G226)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Features:High Strength Polymer ConstructionRemovable Full Size MagazineErgonomic Pistol GripOn-Frame SafetyFront and Rear Slide SerrationsPackage Includes Shooting Glasses and 1000 BB'sDimensions:
210mm x 145mmMagazine Capacity:
210~220 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)Fire Modes:
Single Shot, SafetyPackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, Shooting Glasses, 1000 BBsHopup:
Affordable spring air powered airsoft guns, or most airsoft guns under $60.00 retail, are not manufactured to quality control standards acceptable for warranty against defects or malfunction offered by Evike.com. We cannot guarantee the functionality of these items and they do not carry any sort of expressed or implied warranty. All items sold are brand new and \"As-Is,\" unless otherwise specified. If you do encounter an issue with your order, please Contact Us right away. Remember, all airsoft guns, regardless of price, are not toys. You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase an airsoft gun and you must utilize proper safety equipment at all times.
FPS Range: 210-220
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
- Good range with 0.20g BBs
- Has a fixed hop-up regardless of what Evike has listed
- Open ejection port to see if a BB is being chambered/allows for a single BB load by dropping one in while holding the slide back
- Magazine holds all BBs when ejected unlike many of the top loading designs that lose a BB when ejected
- Magazine holds 15+1 rounds which is on the low side, but good enough
- Slide cocks back pretty easily
- Ambidexterous safety
- Smooth decocking of the spring
- Good, smooth trigger pull
- Hammer can only be cocked if the gun spring is cocked back (good safety feature)
- No weight in this gun at all. Very light and unrealistic
- This grip has some ergonomics, but still feels plasticy and cheap
- The open ejection port complexity (open space) allows for BBs to sometimes not seat in the chamber correctly
- Hammer is cheap feeling since it is "semi-functional" (semi since it stays back when cocked)
- Very overpriced for the quality of the gun, definitely does not deserve the G&G name (my guess is $15 gun, $15 for the glasses and BB pack)
- I was hoping this gun would have an adjustable rear sight since it was modeled after their GNBB CO2 gun, but the sights are FIXED
- The gun that I received always shot to the left of the sights
- No white dots on sights which made it a little hard to acquire targets quickly
- This gun broke on me in only 10 days! Now, when I rack the slide back, and release it to chamber a round, the gun fires! Super dangerous if someone just picked up this gun and played around with it. If i manually cock back and forward, the gun will not go off, but if I put more forward pressure on the slide it will fire unexpectedly.
Overall, I am disappointed in this gun. There are literally no reviews on this gun on any website, so I took a chance with the G&G brand name. Unfortunately, I regret my decision because this gun is not manufactured for reliability. This gun seems to only function as a promotional item for their GNBB series. I also chose this gun because Evike has listed it has no hop-up which means it would be very accurate at very close ranges (like 10 feet) which is what I was looking for, but it does have hop-up which disappointed me. For $30, buy something else. The only feature that this gun has going for it is the magazine that does not drop any BBs when ejected. It's getting harder to find that in a springer these days.
Discuss about G&G G226 Airsoft Spring Pistol Package with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!