The AK74 105 is a full metal / compact version of the AK74 with a shorter barrel to enhance your tactical advantage in CQB situations. The Matrix AK74 105 comes with full metal receiver, barrel assembly, stock, (where it should be metal, is!), and is equipped with a lipoly ready reliable gearbox that is fully up-gradable that will serve any shooters for decades to come. Full Marui compatible system means there are also endless amount of upgrades!
- Metal receiver and barrel assembly
- Nylon reinforced polymer handguard and pistol grip
- Steel folding stock
- Adjustable rear and fixed front sights
- Metal gearbox with reinforced internal parts
620mm / 840mm (Folded / Total)Weight:
600rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Matrix, G&P, Tokyo Marui and other compatible AK Series Airsoft AEG MagazinesMuzzle Velocity:
370~400 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)Thread Direction:
Ver 3 Full Metal, Fully UpgradeableMotor:
Short TypeFire Modes:
9.6v Small Stick Type / 7.4v LiPo recommended (Wired to top w/ small Tamiya. Battery & charger not included)Hopup:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
Matrix (USA Distribution) CYMA (OEM)Things you may need to get started:
Battery and Charger – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results.Spare Magazines – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you.BBs – High quality precision 6mm BBs recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BBs for best results.Silicone Oil – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
FPS Range: 370-400
(Write a review)
1) Durable exterior design. Ive already dropped the gun many times and didn't even make a dent in it. I'm sure you could run this over with a car and it would still be fine.
2) Cheap, can't beat the price.
3) Accurate up to 200feet. I did no adjustments to the hop up unit and it is shooting just fine in SEMI AUTO, FULL Auto is a diff story though( the Hop up unit is cheap plastic junk, and I had to do some modification to get it to shoot at all, but more on this later).
3) V3 gearbox seemed solid. I bought this as a cheap gun to install a Wolverine Inferno HPA system into so I cannot vouch for how the stock gearbox fired as I never fired it. I did take it apart though and can confirm, its looked tough enough, if a bit dirty from the green lubricant they use in china. It should theoretically be able to handle a lipo, the gears didn't look like they were gonna strip anytime soon and were cast metal.
1) My biggest gripe with this was it has no rails. Like the original AK, this guy stays true to form and if you want to mount accessories, you'll have to buy a Quad Rail and a side-mounted Top Rail, which will bring up the price another $50.
2) I got this and installed a Wolverine HPA system with what I thought was an AK Nozzle. Now the good folks at CYMA apparently use a different length nozzle for their AK system, which means you will have to shave down your AK nozzle in order to get this to feed at all. BE very careful when doing this or you could end up losing air pressure as only 1mm can be too much. I did mine with sandpaper, only took a little off and I fixed the problem.
3) The Hop up Unit is cheap plastic junk and has a tendency to move the dial when firing in full auto, thus potentially ruining your settings mid-game. Needs to be upgraded to a metal unit.
Overall a very good gun, for the price, as long as you can do some tinkering inside, you'll be very happy.
"The CYMA CMO31D stands out from other budget AEG's. From the day it showed up, everyone who saw it was impressed by the full metal, solid construction. Hold one of these in your hands and then hold a Lancer Tactical M4 or even a G&G Combat Machine. This AEG makes you feel like you're holding a real steel AK105, not an airsoft gun. The only major flaw in the construction is the magazine. The gun itself makes the magazine look like a piece of junk, as it feels cheap, plastic, and wobbles wildly in the mag well, however the mag does feed and it does work. The performance of this gun out of the box is amazing. .25 Gram bbs reach the furthest, and the effective range is similar, if not the same or better, than guns I've seen that have a much higher price range. The 8.4v battery that it comes with... Well at least it's a battery. It will get you started if you're on a budget, but you'll want a spare 9.6v around soon after. The rate of fire is decent. Not especially fast nor slow. The fps is just high enough to perform well on the field, however if you plan on using it for cqb it might run a little hot for your local field. This gun has some decent grouping when in semi or full auto, again comparable to a much more expensive AEG. As far as accessories go, there is a rail on the side that allows you to attach a standard AK RIS rail segment. So if you will ever want to put on a red dot, scope, or even a laser you have the potential.
To summarize all that, this gun has everything a beginner or intermediate airsofter would want. For those just starting out, the out of the box performance is amazing. Just keep it lubed up with some silicone and it'll keep your gun running smooth. I don't want to say that this can compete with other AEG'S because that would be an understatement. This gun seems like it should cost a hefty $180+, but I got mine from Evike for just $96... A steal! To those intermediate players, this gun has a version three gearbox, a standard AK accessory rail, and with a little work I'm sure can be tuned to be ready. This gun is a solid base if you plan to do some serious modding.
"Okay, i got this gun last week and played with it the following saturday at my local field. I was accurately hitting players from 75ft away with .20s and this was hitting around 380fps so people didnt think twice about not calling their hits. Long story short this is a great buy for beginners and even advanced players!
Discuss about AK74 AK105 Full Metal Airsoft AEG Rifle w/ Steel Folding Stock & Lipo Ready Gearbox (Package: Gun Only) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!